Quartet is a platform that makes it easier for people to get the best mental health care for them. Our technology and services reach people who need care, connect them to the right care, track the quality of their care, and support their care journeys. Backed by $160.5MM in venture funding from top investors like Oak HC/FT, GV (formerly Google Ventures), F-Prime Capital Partners, Polaris Partners, Deerfield Management, Centene Corporation, and Echo Health Ventures, Quartet partners with health insurance plans and health systems in 32 states across the country to help people get the care they need.
Quartet believes that our workplace should reflect the best version of the world we want to see around us. We know that having a workplace that is diverse, equitable, and inclusive drives meaningful and important results internally and externally and that increasing DE&I in Quartet strengthens all aspects of our business.
As a member of the People Team, you will focus on developing and driving strategy, solving complex challenges, and managing initiatives to meet business goals. The strategy you articulate (and eventually execute upon) will drive decisions and investments in all aspects of Quartet, from hiring and promoting individuals, to product and operational enhancements, to thought leadership in the broader Mental Healthcare community. We are using the acronym DEIBA+A: Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, Belonging, Accessibility + Allyship to describe our comprehensive approach.
- Partner with our Executive Leadership Team and external consultants to develop and operationalize a multi-year DEIBA+A strategy
- Serve as an internal DEIBA+A advisor to Quartet’s cross-functional Senior Leadership Team and Managers
- Help set company-wide OKRs and develop appropriate cross-functional action plans to ensure DEIBA+A is a strong part of our culture and to drive continuous improvement
- Interpret data, report out on metrics that measure progress and use data to drive action and accountability across the organization
- Serve as a project manager and subject matter expert on DEIBA+A related initiatives and projects across Quartet
- Facilitate and support execution of internal events, workshops, programs, and initiatives related to DEIBA+A
- Build company norms to promote and drive the adoption of equitable practices and cultivate inclusivity
- Partner with Product and Services teams to drive DEIBA+A related enhancements
- Launch and measure programs aimed at increasing diversity in Quartet’s recruitment pipelines, retention among diverse employees and equitable employee development
- Recommend policies and practices that promote DEIBA+A and accountability for DEIBA+A at Quartet across all roles, levels and departments
- Build relationships with Quartet’s ERG leads and DEIBA+A Committee members
- Support Quartet’s internal and external training efforts related to DEIBA+A
- Nurture inclusion during key culture moments and remain a consistent voice of diversity for Quartet
- Ensure we’re amplifying, lifting up, and celebrating diverse perspectives in an impactful way
- Inspire Quartet to focus on long-term, lasting change while also creating near-term progress and recognizing wins along the way
- 5+ years in a DEIBA+A position or consulting role
- Able to zoom in and out between strategic and tactical, from articulating a vision to detailed execution
- Experience in working to advance DEIBA+A for similarly sized organizations (150-1,000 people)
- High EQ and situational awareness with a bias towards collaboration
- Able to develop and implement project plans with autonomy and drive progress while operating within budget and resource requirements.
- Keen ability to drive change: to transform, align and inspire in a high-growth organization
- Demonstrated success communicating effectively with senior stakeholders and navigating people through difficult conversations with discretion and professionalism at all times
- Proven ability to advocate for and amplify the voices of all underrepresented individuals regardless of how you may identify as an individual
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years experience collaborating with or working in HR
- Demonstrated and thoughtful understanding of HR practices
- Experience leading organizational change through learning and development
- Familiarity with compliance protocols and related regulations
- Experience representing a company at speaking events, writing blog posts, and participating in PR initiatives
- A background in any of the following industries: Medical, Mental Health, or Clinical industries
Employee Benefits for Quartet include: Unlimited vacation, volunteer opportunities, team events, mental healthcare coverage of 15 free therapy sessions + unlimited copay reimbursements, medical, dental + vision coverage, generous parental and military leave, commuter benefits, 401K, and stock option grants.
Want to know what Quartet life is like? Click here to meet our team.
Quartet is committed to building a diverse team and fostering an inclusive culture, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and encourage our employees' differences in race, religion, color, national origin, gender, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, and other characteristics. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Quartet does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Quartet will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Quartet.
Please note: Quartet interview requests and job offers only originate from quartethealth.com email addresses (e.g. [email protected]). Quartet will also never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Quartet, please notify us at: [email protected]
Have someone to refer? Email [email protected] to submit their details to us.