Head of Global Recruiting Operations
We're Ushering a New Era of Data Participation. Interested?
Collibrians are building a new way for all data users to have access to trustworthy data so they can make good data-driven decisions. We have modeled the Collibra platform after the best collaborative digital communities to be flexible, transparent, and human. We’ve replaced rigid rules with open collaboration. The result is data governance that’s second nature, from day one. If you’re interested in joining the team, look no further.
How you'll make an impact at Collibra:
Collibra is looking to hire our first Recruiting Operations leader for the organization. Reporting to the Global Head of Talent Acquisition, the Head of Recruiting Operations will be responsible for technology, programs and processes, data, and analytics across the recruiting organization. As Collibra builds for scale, Recruiting Operations will play a critical role: creating a predictable, reliable, efficient and engaged recruitment organization globally.
A day in the life of the Global Head of Recruiting Operations at Collibra:
You’ll be reporting directly to the Global Head of Talent Acquisition and will be responsible for a wide range of tasks, including:
- Performing a ground-up and top-down assessment of recruitment processes, document workflows, ATS adoption, dashboards, and technology, to design the tech roadmap for recruiting
- Building a recruiting capacity model based on historic data to drive predictability and create connectivity within the business
- Managing hiring plans in partnership with Finance, while creating reporting to keep the leadership team up to date on hiring progress
- Conceptualizing and delivering recruiting metrics and dashboards for both the organization and business leaders to support accountability and transparency in all recruitment processes
- Partnering with the Data Office in order to drive the build out, implementation, and adoption of Collibra’s products within recruiting
- Serving as program manager for strategic initiatives including budget planning, developing project and program (internal mobility, referrals, D&I, feedback surveys, etc.) plans, business cases, and providing executive updates and communications
- Building, leading, coaching and managing the global sourcing team
- Optimizing Greenhouse and all hiring tools, enablement, and optimization with an eye on automation; assess and implement AI/RPA into the recruiting process to automate intelligently without sacrificing candidate experience
- Facilitating quarterly business reviews with Recruiting leadership on Recruiter/Tool performance
- Developing a complete on-boarding and training program for new members of the recruiting team
- 7-8 years experience in a recruiting/people, sales operations, operations, or consulting role, 2 of which were in a management capacity
- Excellent knowledge of excel and ATS (Greenhouse and Tableau experience is preferred)
- Experience working with recruiting teams spread across the globe
- Knowledge of GDPR and experience with any AI/ML/RPA recruiting tools preferred
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Hard-wired for continuous improvement – you know processes and programs can always be optimized and improved
- Proven track record for building and supporting high growth, high performing talent acquisition teams
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Highly effective cross-functional collaborator
- A friendly, rapidly growing environment where your input is valued and growth is fostered
- Ongoing opportunities to collaborate with fellow Collibrians globally
- Flexible hours = quality > quantity
- Bi-monthly catered lunches. Never go hungry again!
- Did we mention happy hour?
- Spacious brand new offices in NYC
- A state-of-the-art laptop for work
- And of course, a competitive salary with a strong benefits package