Head of People
Trialspark is a technology company bringing new medical treatments to patients faster by reimagining the clinical trial process.
Today, trials are an intensely manual process. Data are collected via pen and paper, binders of physical documents are transported from site to site, and clinical results are audited by hand. The process is further complicated by the required coordination of numerous parties, including doctors, patients, research coordinators, data managers, and trial monitors. Inefficiencies such as these result in trials costing hundreds of millions of dollars and fewer than 10% finishing on time.
Positive workplace culture and people development are critical to Trialspark’s mission and success. Improving clinical research is one of the most impactful problems to be working on, and it requires the best and the brightest. Our team is currently ~60 people and you will be helping to build the culture from the ground up! We’re a team of mission-oriented, ambitious, yet humble individuals working in a dynamic space and growing fast.
As Trialspark’s Head of People, you will be responsible for scaling our company culture, creating frameworks for team development and evaluation, and implementing rigorous HR processes. You will focus on growing a People Operations team that supports the rest of the company as we scale. Your responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining a pulse on company culture and identifying opportunities for improvement
- Motivating and retaining the Trialspark team
- Overseeing performance reviews and compensation adjustments
- Helping to resolve employee relations issues
- Managing the organizational chart
- Introducing a learning and development program (from onboarding to offboarding)
- Building strong relationships with all team members and work cross-functionally
- Representing the Trialspark brand, mission, and values to Trialspark’ers
- Developing a world class team!
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit combined with at least 7 years of experience in people ops.
- Bring experience building teams
- Take a data-driven approach to people ops
- Have a proven track record of success
- Demonstrate strong project management skills
- Deeply care about relationships and empathize with candidates
- Are organized, detail oriented, and focused on getting things done
You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.