Head of People
- Ensure that we build and maintain a cohesive global culture (including vision, mission & values)
- Oversee and lead initiatives in Talent Development, Compensation, Benefits, Culture/Engagement, Employee Relations and Facilities Management.
- Use their technical experience to design and build policies, benefits programs, compensation plans, feedback systems, and training programs.
- Handle all employee relations issues with the highest degree of empathy and respect.
- Managing the entire recruiting process for different areas of the company
- Maintaining an environment that promotes healthy communication
- Ensuring employee trust for the integrity and confidentiality of HR functions
- Satisfying and exceeding compliance requirements
- Selling candidates on opportunities at Ocrolus
- A Bachelors Degree is required; Master Degree in Human Resources Management or related fields preferred.
- An experienced people leader with 10+ years of experience leading HR in a hyper growth environment.
- Demonstrated track record of helping to develop an HR function that is a mission-critical and people-driven partner in the success of the business.
- Preferably experienced working within a tech/tech-driven industry with a high preference for experience for fintech
- Deep understanding of HR-related compliance requirements.
- Experience at startups, ideally Series B or later stage
- Degree in Psychology, Sociology or similar field
- Experience in management consulting
- Entrepreneurial skills