What you'll do
- Participate in strategic and operational planning; partner with the leadership team to design a hiring roadmap that supports growth and scale, and ensure that our people shape our strategy and vice versa.
- Integrate our company values into every aspect of the employee lifecycle, from employer branding, to hiring, to onboarding and development of team members.
- Partner with the leadership team to develop and implement company wide leveling plans and performance management process.
- Develop recruiting strategies and programs that help us reach exceptionally talented people who align with our mission and will thrive in our culture.
- Launch Learning & Development programs that grow individual skills and capabilities alongside the company.
- Stay up to date with HR related legal guidelines. Ensure compliance with all federal, state and local employment laws. Ensure appropriate controls and documentation are followed to meet security and compliance requirements across all systems
What we look for
- 8+ years of experience in a people function with 3+ years in a leadership capacity
- Experience building robust onboarding programs that allow people to hit the ground running in their roles
- Understanding of HR best practices and employment laws and regulations
- Prior success in partnering with hiring managers of all levels to develop detailed and compelling job specifications that are mapped to clear business outcomes
- Exceptional representative of the company - professional, articulate, knowledgeable and intelligent
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask and work autonomously in a fast-paced environment
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits, including 401(k)
- Unlimited PTO
- Strong, vibrant, and fun culture, with lots of virtual outings!