ABOUT THE TEAM
The rapidly-expanding People Operations department plays a crucial role in Revolut’s development as we grow into a major international business. Our goal is to ensure that our 1000-strong team are operating at their best, in a well-structured, high performance environment.
People Operations is a business-critical department that will give you exposure across the company and enable you to play a big part in Revolut’s drive to be the biggest financial services company on the planet.
WHAT WE NEED
We need a top tier recruiter who can manage the hiring funnel from source to close, playing a key role in shaping the organisation's future by driving the growth of the team in the US. Reporting directly to the Revolut CEO (USA) and Global Head of People Operations, the successful candidate will be responsible for leading all recruitment and talent management activities in the country.
As (one of the) first member of the US Recruitment team, you will be constantly challenged to think creatively in order to drive hiring results. We need someone who is results driven and has the drive to get things done no matter the challenge. We expect for you establish new processes and help create an environment that sets the benchmark for recruiting performance in high growth tech.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
• Hiring our leaders and foundational members across the US
• Build and own the strategy to recruit at a high volume and fast pace
• Develop interview, on-boarding and training processes
• Together with Product teams building state of the art internal communications tools to keep teams sharing the information and staying productive
• Effectively communicate and mentor employees on company’s values and principles
• Promote a positive and supportive work environment and company culture by developing and evolving programs and initiatives to support the company’s mission
• Work with the senior management team to systematically build out processes and procedures around employee satisfaction improvement
• Work closely with the global recruitment team around the globe to champion recruiting best practices
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
• At least 7 years of Recruiting or People Operations experience in building tech orgs
• Strong understanding of the hiring landscape and complexity of the US talent markets
• Ability to communicate effectively and concisely with candidates and interview team throughout the hiring process
• Track record of building and developing high-output recruitment teams
• Results driven with proven experience recruiting top talent at scale
• Experience in scoping new roles to develop job descriptions, interview process & success rubrics for jobs new to our business and to the world
• Ability to set priorities and take action facing competing demands
• Love for problem solving: work with data to make strategic and tactical decisions
A LITTLE ABOUT US
We believe that there are better ways for people to control their money. Easier, fairer ways.
Revolut started in 2015 with fee-free card transactions abroad. We’ve since added current accounts, business accounts, savings, insurance, and even cryptocurrency trading.
We reached 4 million customers in February 2019 and we’re adding another million every quarter.
And we’re only just getting started.
Come and help Revolut build the world’s first truly global bank.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
From employee 1 to employee 1000, you will be slotting into a global team that shares a number of traits.
You can work autonomously and take ownership. We thrive with the space and responsibility to solve problems.
You operate best without lots of bureaucracy. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or clunky processes ‘because that’s how things are done’.
You approach work in a logical way. We are not afraid to make mistakes but we use data and logic to backup decisions and improve understanding.
And you share our mission to improve people’s relationship with their money.
• Competitive salary
• Biannual equity bonuses
• Competitive 401(k) plan
• Competitive vacation policy
• Competitive health, dental, and vision benefits.
• All the latest tech you need
• Skip the commute and work from home once a week
• Don’t panic about cooking: get free dinners
Please only submit an application for one posting.