Head of Talent Acquisition
CLEAR makes life easier and more secure by using biometrics – your fingerprints, eyes and face – to confirm that you are you, and keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to – breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor’s office, access your office building, and more – without ever pulling out your wallet or phone. Now in 45+ airports and other venues nationwide, you are your ID, credit card, ticket, reservation and more with CLEAR.
We’re defining and leading an entirely new industry, moving quickly with data-informed decisions, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, we’re working tirelessly to create frictionless customer experiences for our 3+ million members across the country.
The Head of Talent Acquisition will lead a talent acquisition team and provide direction and best practices for recruiting exceptional talent for both our corporate and field populations. In this role, you will be responsible for employer brand building, process improvements, infrastructure, and growing the capabilities/efficiencies of the team and hiring managers.
This position is a highly visible and critical leadership role, reporting to the Chief People Officer.
What You Will Do:
- Be passionate about Talent Acquisition, leading and managing a fully in-house recruiting team - be an internal and external ambassador for CLEAR
- Understand talent needs to develop strategic hiring/workforce plan
- Provide strategic guidance, enablement, thought leadership and operational assistance to the recruitment team
- Optimize the team’s ability to achieve delivery, quality, diversity and cost targets for recruitment and ensure compliance and control of all recruitment activities and processes
- Provide solutions to complex business problems where analysis of situations requires an in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives
- Identify talent on the market and build a pipeline of candidates for future vacancies
- Be prepared to lead by example, searching and selecting top talent to join the company
- Define and communicate Talent Acquisition strategies, including sourcing and acquisition strategies; recruiting tools and processes; talent mapping and systems
- Establish and oversee adherence to recruiting effectiveness metrics and key performance indicators (KPIs) (e.g., number of hires, quality of hire, early turnover, hiring manager satisfaction, pool quality, offer acceptance, bench strength, cost, decrease in agency costs, pipeline development, source of hire, referral rates)
- Design and implement external candidate marketing and proactive recruiting programs and processes that attract, select and retain a qualified, diverse workforce
- Establish various tools and resources to effectively evaluate talent in a variety of methods in order to ensure that the company is selecting highly qualified and engaged professionals to join the organization
- Develop, gain approval for and manage the Talent Acquisition budget
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 10+ years of relevant experience with direct talent acquisition leadership experience, managing a team in a high growth environment. Background in tech recruiting and familiarity with an organization with a field population a plus.
- Proven ability to lead and manage recruiting teams in all phases of Recruitment cycle
- Strong leader with a magnet for talent - You must have managerial experience building amazing teams and supporting their development through ongoing feedback and coaching
- Ability to develop and utilize metrics and analytics to drive recruitment
- Proven ability to set Service Level Agreements in a recruitment environment
- Excellent communication, negotiation skills
- Excellent project management and organization skills in order to work and lead several initiatives simultaneously, effectively and efficiently
- Entrepreneurial and creative solution-oriented mindset, with the ability to ‘think like an owner'
- A collaborative and cooperative work style; outstanding interpersonal and communication capabilities
- Genuine comfort and effectiveness as both a manager and a doer; an intense focus on getting things done, and a willingness to be as “hands-on” as required
- Ability to influence without authority; experience managing multiple stakeholders at all levels
- You’re a visionary who sees how CLEAR’s platform will improve both customers' lives and the services that are offered
- Highly organized with the ability to organize others around you