Head of Talent Analytics at Collibra
We're ushering in the era of Data Intelligence.
We’re shaping the way companies manage data by helping customers connect the right data, insights, and algorithms for all Data Citizens. When everyone across the organization is enabled with data, true transformation can take place. We are building a team of exceptional people to help us deliver on that promise. If you are interested in a career at the leading edge of technology, we look forward to hearing from you.How you'll make an impact at Collibra:
As Collibra continues its unprecedented growth, the company seeks to further establish its data and advanced analytics foundation and capabilities. Collibra is seeking an analytic and strategic thinker to lead the Talent Analytics function. The Head of Talent Analytics will help ensure the company operates on the best talent insights for all the managers, leaders and talent organization to scale the company.A day in the life of the Head of Talent Analytics at Collibra:
You’ll be reporting directly to the Director of Total Rewards and will be responsible for a wide range of tasks, including:
- Building statistical models and leverage the appropriate analytical techniques to help answer the most important questions related to talent at Collibra.
- Turning ambiguous problems into objective, quantifiable questions that can be tested and eventually turned into meaningful models.
- Working with business stakeholders to share findings and explain advanced analyses in a way that makes sense to audiences with varying levels of familiarity with statistics and data analysis.
- Using statistical analysis techniques and predictive modeling to solve complex business problems and to "tell the story" about talent/people.
- Providing coaching and training on use and interpretation of metrics.
- Collaborating with subject matter experts across HR (learning and development, recruiting, talent management, compensation, benefits) to improve overall strategic insights.
- Partnering with IT to improve operating efficiencies/effectiveness and works with internal teams to automate or streamline data collection processes.
- Leveraging tools, such as Tableau and Excel to drive efficient insights
- Communicating findings to senior management via formal presentations, standard management reporting artifacts on periodic/quarterly/annual basis.
- Serving as the domain expert for human capital insights.
- Requires BS/BA
- Expert knowledge in the business insights space, developing analytics and dashboards to improve decision-making across the company, including expertise in Excel, Tableau, with extensive data visualizations and story telling experience
- 5+ years of HR experience or equivalent experience in roles of increasing complexity/scope
- Experience advising executive level stakeholders within a complex, fast-paced, matrixed environment
- Self-directed, collaborative, highly detail-oriented and motivated; demonstrate a high level of accountability, leadership, decisiveness and capable of prioritizing and executing on multiple priorities
- Communicate effectively and adjust communication to audience level
- Tableau (or similar data visualization experience) strongly preferred
- A friendly, rapidly growing environment where your input is valued, and growth is fostered
- Ongoing opportunities to collaborate with fellow Collibrians globally
- Flexible hours - quality > quantity
- Bi-monthly catered lunches. Never go hungry again!
- Did we mention happy hour?
- A brand new state of the art laptop
- And of course, a competitive salary with a strong benefits package