Head of Talent Brand & Global Events at Collibra
We’re shaping the way companies manage data by helping customers connect the right data, insights, and algorithms for all Data Citizens. When everyone across the organization is enabled with data, true transformation can take place. We are building a team of exceptional people to help us deliver on that promise. If you are interested in a career at the leading edge of technology, we look forward to hearing from you.How you'll make an impact at Collibra:
As our first Talent Brand hire, you will be responsible for building and defining Collibra’s Talent Brand, Recruiting Events, and Candidate Experience. Through close partnership with Collibra’s Marketing team, you will design a Talent Brand & Events strategy, with the goal of highlighting our people, platform, culture, and opportunity, with the goal of building an employer of choice reputation in each of our local markets across the world.A day in the life of a Head of Talent Brand & Global Events at Collibra:
You’ll be reporting directly to the Head of Global Talent Acquisition, and will be responsible for a wide range of tasks, including:
- Performing a ground-up assessment and of Collibra’s Talent Brand and Candidate Experience journey– from our careers site, to our job boards, advertising strategy, LinkedIn Profiles, employer blogs, in person events, on-site candidate experience, and more.
- Leveraging your findings, partner with the Marketing teams to assess the current state of Collibra’s Employer Brand, then define, develop, and execute a multi-channel, global strategy for building Collibra's brand as an employer of choice in the technology space.
- Developing baseline metrics to measure Talent Brand performance, with an immediate focus on scaling the top-of-funnel pipeline for future Collibra’s global hiring.
- Driving awareness and interest in Collibra through online channels (Glassdoor, LinkedIn, careers site, 3rd party job boards), conference participation, blog entries, meet-ups, speaking engagements, brand ambassador and D&I programs, etc.
- Partnering with Talent Acquisition to continually refine our messaging, EVP, and tooling.
- Determining and implementing Collibra’s annual recruiting events strategy to support Talent Acquisition and Talent Brand’s needs.
- Executing multi-channel campaigns to attract and nurture critical talent, segmenting and personalizing their Candidate Journey along the way.
- Staying hands-on: our goals are ambitious; our team is lean. This job will be equal parts execution and strategy – writing copy, segmenting, and doing campaign analysis will be part of the day-to-day.
- 7+ years in employer branding, digital marketing, content marketing, or social media marketing.
- Experience writing copy is the minimum, copy + video or adobe CC experience preferred; video/adobe CC, copy, and wordpress experience best, with a portfolio and meaningful samples.
- Deep knowledge of the recruiting landscape, and experience working with CRMs and ATS’s, Greenhouse preferred.
- Autonomous and collaborative – someone who sets direction and executes, bringing key stakeholders confidently along the way.
- Strong communication skills and meticulous attention to detail– ability to convey a message through inspiration and influence, across multiple, simultaneous projects.
- Someone who seeks and finds answers in data, and builds or scales processes to drive efficient, predictable scale.
- Global experience and mindset.
- A friendly, rapidly growing environment where your input is valued and growth is fostered
- Ongoing opportunities to collaborate with fellow Collibrians globally
- Flexible hours = quality > quantity
- Bi-monthly catered lunches. Never go hungry again!
- Did we mention happy hour?
- Spacious brand new offices in NYC
- A state-of-the-art laptop for work
- And of course, a competitive salary with a strong benefits package