Greater NYC Area
!Sorry, this job was removed at 4:27 p.m. (EST) on Monday, December 16, 2019
ABOUT THE TEAM
The rapidly-expanding People Operations department plays a crucial role in Revolut’s development as we grow into a major international business. Our goal is to ensure that our 1000-strong team are operating at their best, in a well-structured, high performance environment.
People Operations is a business-critical department that will give you exposure across the company and enable you to play a big part in Revolut’s drive to be the biggest financial services company on the planet.
WHAT WE NEED
Reporting to the Global Head of Workplace Experience, we are looking for an exceptionally driven individual to lead our Workplace Experience team across the US and Canada, based in our New York office. We are keen to secure a leader who doesn’t shy away from a challenge and will drive our employee experience to the next level whilst keeping up with rapid growth.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
• Leading a team of Workplace personnel and vendors to help deliver first class experience to our employees -across multiple locations.
• Build relationships with key stakeholders and decision makers to advise and help direct the course of the - workplace environment by becoming a trusted partner.
• Bring creative solutions and process improvement to every aspect of the workplace experience through forward thinking and surpassing expectations.
• Communicate and collaborate with all teams within the business to ensure that the Workplace Experience team are acting as a valuable business partner.
WHAT SKILLS YOU'LL NEED
• Degree or equivalent practical experience.
• Advanced leadership and people management skills with proven ability to influence at all levels.
• Industry-related certifications (BIFM, IFMA).
• Experience collaborating with other business units to meet company goals and standards.
• Exceptional financial and business acumenAbility to travel as needed.
A LITTLE ABOUT US
We believe that there are better ways for people to control their money. Easier, fairer ways.
Revolut started in 2015 with fee-free card transactions abroad. We’ve since added current accounts, business accounts, savings, insurance, and even cryptocurrency trading.
We reached 4 million customers in February 2019 and we’re adding another million every quarter.
And we’re only just getting started.
Come and help Revolut build the world’s first truly global bank.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
From employee 1 to employee 1000, you will be slotting into a global team that shares a number of traits.
You can work autonomously and take ownership. We thrive with the space and responsibility to solve problems.
You operate best without lots of bureaucracy. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or clunky processes ‘because that’s how things are done’.
You approach work in a logical way. We are not afraid to make mistakes but we use data and logic to backup decisions and improve understanding.
And you share our mission to improve people’s relationship with their money.
• Competitive salary
• Biannual equity bonuses
• Competitive 401(k) plan
• Competitive vacation policy
• Competitive health, dental, and vision benefits.
• All the latest tech you need
• Skip the commute and work from home once a week
• Don’t panic about cooking: get free dinners
Please only submit an application for one posting.
Read Full Job Description