HR and Payroll Specialist
We are looking for highly collaborative, execution-focused HR and Payroll Specialist to join our U.S. HR team.
- Payroll administration- Review and monitor semi-monthly and Bi-weekly payroll for all employees (exempt and non-exempt), including bonus payments, salary adjustments, onboarding and off boarding employees, leave coordination and benefit changes.
- Maintain our HRIS by updating data from various sources, process new hires, promotion, terminations, and changes in HR systems and update finance and legal to ensure compliance.
- Serve as the focal point to all payroll and benefits related matters and inquires.
- Work with the HR Team to establish and implement management training, and employees development.
- Facilitate and communicate HR policies and strategy updates and changes.
- Prepare proper documentation for all personnel changes.
- Maintain and review all payroll-related documents, system updates and related tasks.
- Assist with our 401(k) plan including communication to participants and annual non-discrimination test.
- On a project basis, support and manage HRIS and PEO upgrades, implementations of interfaces with other HR systems and global team to ensure data integrity, as well as smooth operations.
We are looking for highly collaborative, execution-focused HR and Payroll Specialist to join our U.S. HR team!
When you join Fiverr, you’ll become an important member of one of the hottest startups in the world. From day one you’ll be challenged to take risks, think big, and make an impact, while getting lots of love and support from the team. A few of the perks you’ll receive include: competitive salary, health, dental and vision care, an awesome work environment with a company that loves its employees, and the eligibility to participate in Fiverr’s stock option plan.
- At least 2 years experience, in tech companies, ideally working in a fast pace, high performance culture startup environment.
- Experience as an HR and/or Payroll Admin/HRBP or equivalent role.
- Experience with payroll and benefits administration.
- Strong knowledge of Federal and State employment, payroll and benefits law and regulations.
- Experience with HRIS and ATS. Namely or Trinet - an advantage.
- Accuracy organizational time management skills - plan work activities, work to priorities, balance multiple priorities and pay attention to small details.
- Proficiency in Excel.
- Passion for people and HR. Excellent communication skills and interpersonal abilities.
- Collaborative team player with a results-focused orientation.