HR Assistant at Spring Health
| Greater NYC Area | Remote
Sorry, this job was removed at 8:28 a.m. (EST) on Thursday, August 12, 2021
Our mission: to eliminate every barrier to mental health.
Spring Health is the leading comprehensive mental health benefit for employers. We help employees understand their mental health issues and connect with best-in-class providers to get the right treatment at the right time.
From early detection to full recovery, Spring Health is the only clinically validated solution in the market proven to be more effective than traditional mental healthcare. By combining the latest technology with vetted providers, we help engage 1 in 3 employees, reduce recovery times, and lower healthcare costs. We are an award-winning, passionate, and mission-driven team with the support of leaders in psychiatry. We have raised over $100M to date from prominent VCs including Tiger Global, Northzone, Rethink, Work-Bench, RRE, and General Catalyst.
As the Human Resource Assistant at Spring Health, you will work with the People Operations team to support a high-growth Mental Healthcare company. Your role will primarily include assisting with all onboarding efforts to ensure an effective employee experience.
What you’ll be doing:
- Provide support to the People Operations team
- Assist with onboarding for all new hires
- Work on creating Processes and Policies to improve company efficiency
- Assist in coordination of employee questions and administrative tasks
- Ensure that Onboarding google spreadsheets, People Operations Google Drive, and HR team Drive are accurate, up-to-date and properly organized
What we expect from you:
- Keen on a career in human resources; eager to improve administrative processes
- Hard-working and passionate about the mission
- Capable of handling confidential material
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Detail oriented, organized and able to multitask
- Expertise in Google Sheets
- Experience with GSuite
Why you’ll like working at Spring Health:
- High caliber team: make an impact on something that truly helps people alongside an incredible team
- Big mission: we're revolutionizing the mental health industry
- Big market and big upside in sales: Our product has strong product-market fit in a huge market with strong demand
- The challenge: make a big impact by joining a fast-growing team in its early stages
- We care about diversity: diversity allows us to build an excellent patient experience. We are an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
In addition to finding people who are truly excellent at what they do, we take our values at Spring Health seriously:
Members Come First We are genuine member advocates.
Move Fast to Change LivesWe build with urgency and intention.
Take Ownership We extend trust and hold ourselves accountable.
Embrace Diverse Teams & Perspectives We find strength in the diversity of cultural backgrounds, ideas, and experiences.
Science Will Win We will achieve impact by innovation and evidence based frameworks.
Candor with Care We are open, honest and empathetic.
Spring Health is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable legal requirements. Spring Health is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Read Full Job Description