HR Business Partner, Product & Engineering
The HRBP role at Blink Health is designed to provide the highest level of people partnership and strategy to the Engineering organization. The role offers the opportunity to think strategically and work closely with a dynamic team of tech leaders, product, engineers, business partners, and talent professionals. We are at an exciting growth stage as a well-funded tech company. Blink Health is at the cusp of scaling a product-market fit for a highly complex vertical that will change the way Americans access the prescription drugs they need. The impact of this role will be directly felt by the next generation of engineering and product leaders who will build and grow this transformative product. We hold ourselves to a very high hiring bar. In this pursuit, we think of roles first and foremost as success to be achieved, not simply a description of tasks and responsibilities. We have developed what we call a Success Profile for this role, which has two sections:
- Results: Meaningful and measurable work products that have a significant impact on the team and business over a defined timeframe.
- How to Achieve Results: We have a strong point of view on how this role will succeed in achieving outcomes at Blink Health. So, we have taken the Operating System of Blink Health and our values and made it relevant to this role.
- Recognized as the people and strategy partner who will enable the product and engineering organization to function and scale.
- Provides leadership on scaling culture, leadership, management effectiveness, performance and coaching for a rapidly growing product and engineering organization.
- Successfully communicates any changes to a cross-functional team of engineers, designers, product managers, and leaders.
- Tells the story of the function by cultivating and delivering the most valuable metrics in helping us streamline and measure success.
- Use people data around engagement, communication, manager scores, compensation performance to own the talent roadmap as the product and engineering organization scales rapidly across multiple sites.
How to achieve success:
All Blinkers are expected to operate with our value of “Good Giving” in mind. Our culture is infused with the dedication and enthusiasm of employees who continuously strive to make a difference. Here’s how you will do that in this role:
Good Execution - Do your best work
- Set a clear vision for the future and offer transparency that answers questions before they are asked
- Empower the leadership team to make both strategic and tactical people decisions to deliver against objectives
Good Learning - Learn something new every day
- Demonstrate curiosity and an interest in learning new techniques and improving upon best practices to stay up-to-date with current and emerging trends
- Lead by example putting new ideas into action, failing fast and learning from each experience
Good Feedback - Consider the perspective of others
- Listen actively and respond effectively to any and all ER issues
- Give and receive candid and constructive feedback
- Promote trust and encourage teamwork to enable the technology team to do their best work
- Experience leading and developing a team, living and breathing engineering/product, and allowing a mission to influence every decision you make.
- Minimum 5 years of HRBP experience in a fast-paced environment, preferably including time at a tech startup.
- Successful candidates are passionate about people, have high energy and empathy, a solid HR background, superb communication skills, impeccable integrity, and are ready and willing to roll up their sleeves.
Every day, we fight to make healthcare more affordable for everyone. Come join us and make a real difference in people's lives.