HR Business Partner at Angi (Remote)
Angi® is the home for everything home. From repairs and renovations to products and financing, Angi is transforming every touch point in home services. With over 25 years of experience and a network of nearly 250,000 pros, we have helped more than 150 million people with their home needs. Our products and technology help our customers love where they live while helping small businesses grow and thrive. We believe the home is the most important place on earth and we are at the beginning of our ambitious journey to redefine how people care for their homes - join us!
About the role:
Angi is looking for an HR Business Partner to join the People Operations team. We are looking for someone who is strategic and data-driven to partner with our leaders at all levels within the organization to implement their people-based initiatives to achieve both business and HR strategies.
What you’ll do:
- Partner with the business to deliver value-added services that align with business objectives.
- Creates trusted relationships with business leaders to evaluate and positively impact organizational health.
- Ensure appropriate structures are implemented and data gathered at critical points in organizational lifecycles.
- Use data to identify trends and make recommendations as it relates to people-based programs. Collaborates with other HR teams in the development of such programs.
- Create and own solutions and processes throughout the People Operations team.
- Investigate escalated employee concerns and resolves employee relations issues. Provides recommendations and guidance to the business on such issues.
- Develop and provide training on HR-related topics.
- Mitigate risk to the organization and ensure compliance with state and federal regulations.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- 2-3+ years of HRBP/generalist experience in a fast-paced and high growth environment.
- Ability to review, analyze and tell a story with data so as to influence and drive the business.
- Strong working knowledge of employment laws and HR best practices and practical application in the workplace.
- Must be willing and able to flex between high-level, strategic thinking to diving deep and getting your hands dirty.
- Must be self-driven and able to work autonomously.
- Focus on customer service and working effectively with different people, departments and levels within the organization.
- Demonstrated history of influencing senior level business leaders to adopt best practices in HR; dynamic interpersonal skills including influencing, coaching, facilitations, and conflict resolution.
- Compelling and naturally persuasive communicator with the ability to influence direction of the ultimate outcome in a collaborative manner; ability to communicate decisions in a style that reflects a team-oriented culture.
- Demonstrated competence in supporting multiple projects simultaneously with a solid orientation on results.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
Compensation & Benefits:
- The salary band for this position ranges from $65,000-$100,000, commensurate with experience and performance
- This position will be eligible for a competitive year end performance bonus and equity package
- Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Pet discount plans & retirement plan with company match (401K)
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and changing the world