HR Business Partner at Vimeo
We’re seeking an extraordinary person to support a Sr. HRBP. If you are someone who thrives in a rapidly growing culture, who is proficient at collecting, analyzing and transforming people's data into positive solutions, and is committed to creating transparent structures and processes, we want to meet you.
What you’ll do:
- Serve as a support partner for Sr. HRBP, Engineering + Product, assisting with strategic partnership for business leaders and acting as point of contact for employees
- Coach and advise mid-level managers through challenges such as: building and reorganizing team structures, managing through change, scaling, creating engagement initiatives and generally working in a rapidly changing/growing environment
- Support HR team initiatives focusing on retention, engagement, recognition, compensation, talent management, and Diversity, Equity and Inclusion within your dedicated client group
- Proactively assess team and employee development needs, make recommendations, and implement appropriate solutions
- Use data and people metrics to provide insights that help drive team structure development, career progression, retention, and engagement
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues
- Partner closely with other centers of excellence including Total Rewards, Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I), Recruiting, Finance and Legal to deliver best in class support to your dedicated client group as well as streamline processes for efficiency
Skills and Knowledge you should possess:
- 3+ years of HR experience, ideally in a high-growth organization
- Experience partnering with / advising mid-level managers
- Solution-focused thinking, empathy, strong judgement, and decision making skills
- Strong organizational development experience supporting team effectiveness, coaching, and culture
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills including experience building relationships at all levels of the organization
- Strong mediation and conflict resolution experience
- Thorough understanding of HR practices, including employment law and regulation
- Familiar with various HR systems
- PHR/SPHR a plus
Vimeo (NASDAQ: VMEO) is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 230 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs