HR Business Partner at Riskified
Riskified empowers merchants and shoppers to realize the full potential of eCommerce by making it safe, accessible, and frictionless. Our global team helps the world’s most-innovative eCommerce merchants eliminate risk and uncertainty from their business. Merchants integrate Riskified’s machine learning platform to create trusted customer relationships, driving higher sales while reducing costs. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for global brands and fast-growing businesses across industries, including Wayfair, Wish, Peloton, Gucci, and many more. As of July 29th, 2021, Riskified has begun trading on NYSE under the ticker RSKD.About the Role
We are looking for a highly qualified HRBP for our Customer Org at Riskified. This position is responsible for developing, planning and delivering HR programs and services, helping to lead change management initiatives and overseeing people management related issues in the areas of talent acquisition, career planning, performance management, compensation and learning and development.
Reporting to the Customer Org HR Director in Tel Aviv, you will work as part of our large global HR team and support our teams in NY and LATAM. You will become an expert on your teams’ business, and collaborate with managers to develop an insightful HR strategy, effective recruiting, training and management. You will communicate, champion and execute HR initiatives that drive the organization’s culture, operational effectiveness and growth goals.What You'll Be Doing
- Partner with our Customer Organization leadership team to build programs that scale the organization, build high performing teams, and develop best in class leaders
- Coach and provide advice to leaders and employees regarding organizational / employee issues while providing proactive and pragmatic solutions
- Use your in-depth business and HR knowledge to work alongside Recruiting help build a growth strategy for the department
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention
- Hold a high bar for leadership values and behaviors
- Influence and/or deploy practices to leverage diversity and increase employee engagement
- Leverage the wider HR function and partner with Learning and Development, Recruiting, and People Operations to execute company priorities and solutions
- 3-4+ years of HR experience, at least 2+ as a business partner in a fast growing, global company
- Experience working across the various HR disciplines
- Strong ability to tailor communication style to work well with stakeholders at all levels in the organization; effective at influencing, facilitating, and problem solving
- The ability to coach, develop and establish a strong feedback culture
- Strong background in using data to inform strategy and drive decisions
- Willingness to immerse in the business and the ability to transform business insight and understanding into strategic plans for workforce growth and development
We are a fast-growing and dynamic tech company with 750+ team members globally. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
- Our NYC team is currently working remotely. If anyone prefers to work in our office, we’re happy to offer an option to do so safely.
- When the situation improves, we’re looking forward to adapting a hybrid of remote and in-office work for all our team members.
- We’re growing at a rapid rate and have transitioned all our interviews to Zoom.
Some of our NYC Benefits & Perks:
- Fully-covered medical, dental, and vision insurance from your first day
- Equity for all employees, 401(k) + matching, commuter benefits
- Catered lunch, fully-stocked kitchen, team events, happy hours, birthday celebrations
- Yoga, pilates, soccer league, wellness classes
- Wide-ranging opportunities to volunteer and make an impact in local communities
- Commitment to your professional development with global onboarding, sales bootcamp, skills-based courses, full access to Udemy, lunch & learns
- Awesome Riskified gifts and swag!
Reuters: General Atlantic-Backed Riskified is Valued at 4.3 BLN in NYSE Debut
FoxBusiness: Fraud Protection Platform 'Riskified' Begins Trading on NYSE
Fortune Magazine: 25 Best Workplaces in New York
Announcing Riskified's $165M Funding Round
Inc Magazine: Best Workplaces
Built In NYC: 100 Best Workplaces
TechCrunch: Riskified Prevents Fraud on Your Favorite eCommerce Site
Calcalist: Riskified is the Most Promising Startup
Riskified is deeply committed to the principle of equal opportunity for all individuals. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.