HR Business Partner at Blink Health
Blink Health is a well-funded healthcare technology company on a mission to make prescription drugs more accessible and affordable for everyone.We're scaling up in a highly complex vertical to change the way Americans access the prescription drugs they need.
Our proprietary platform and supply chain allows us to offer everyone — whether they have insurance or not — amazingly inexpensive prices on over 15,000 medications. With the addition of telemedicine and home delivery for prescriptions, Blink is providing a life-changing experience for people all over the country and fixing how opaque, unfair and overpriced healthcare has become. We are a highly collaborative team of builders and operators who invent new ways of working in an industry that historically has resisted innovation. Join us!
The HRBP role at Blink Health is designed to provide the highest level of people partnership and strategy to the Engineering organization. The role offers the opportunity to think strategically and work closely with a dynamic team of tech leaders, product, engineers, business partners, and talent professionals. The impact of this role will be directly felt by the next generation of engineering and product leaders who will build and grow this transformative product.
What success looks like in this role:
- Recognized as the people and strategy partner who will enable the organization to function and scale.
- Provides leadership on scaling culture, management effectiveness, performance and coaching for a rapidly growing product.
- Successfully communicates changes, launches new programs etc to a cross-functional team.
- Tells the story of the function by cultivating and delivering the most valuable metrics in helping us streamline and measure success.
- Use people data around engagement, communication, manager scores, compensation performance to own the talent roadmap as the organization scales rapidly across multiple sites.
How to achieve success:
All Blinkers are expected to operate with our value of “Good Giving” in mind. Here’s how you will do that in this role.
Good Execution — Do your best work
- Set a clear vision for the future and offer transparency that answers questions before they are asked
- Empower the leadership team to make both strategic and tactical people decisions to deliver against objectives
Good Learning — Learn something new every day
- Demonstrate curiosity and an interest in learning new techniques and improving upon best practices to stay up-to-date with current and emerging trends
- Lead by example putting new ideas into action, failing fast and learning from each experience
Good Feedback — Consider the perspectives of others
- Listen actively and respond effectively to any and all ER issues
- Give and receive candid and constructive feedback
- Promote trust and encourage teamwork to enable the team to do their best work
Desired qualities and experience:
- 5+ years of HRBP experience in a fast-paced environment, preferably including time at a tech startup.
- Successful candidates are passionate about people, have high energy and empathy, a solid HR background, superb communication skills, impeccable integrity, and are ready and willing to roll up their sleeves.
At Blink, we put humans first. We want everyone at Blink to be able to do the best work of their lives. We are a relentlessly learning, constantly curious and aggressively collaborative cross-functional team dedicated to inventing new ways to improve the lives of our customers.
Blink Pharmacy App for Android
Blink Pharmacy App for iOS