HR Business Partner at Vimeo
Vimeo is seeking an extraordinary person to closely partner with our Sales, Support, and Marketing leaders to engage and develop our talent and contribute to building the HRBP team in New York. If you are someone who thrives in a rapidly growing culture, who loves to collect, analyze and transform people data into positive solutions, and loves creating transparent structure and processes, we want to meet you.
What you’ll do:
- Serve as a trusted strategic thought partner for business leaders within the Sales, Support, and Marketing organizations and the first point of contact for employees
- Deliver and lead Talent team initiatives focusing on retention, engagement, development, recognition, compensation, and talent management within your dedicated client groups
- Strong interest in L&D with experience in developing and facilitating manager and employee trainings
- Proactively assess team and employee development needs, make recommendations, and implement appropriate solutions
- Use actionable people metrics to provide insights that help drive recruiting, career progression, retention, and engagement
- Coach, mentor, and advise employees and managers when needed
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues
- Partner closely with other HR centers of excellence to deliver best in class support to your dedicated client groups as well as streamline processes for efficiency
Skills and Knowledge you should possess:
- 4+ years of HR experience, ideally in a high-growth organization
- Experience strategically partnering with department heads or senior leadership
- Solution-focused thinking, empathy, strong judgement, and decision making skills
- Strong organizational development experience supporting team effectiveness, coaching, and culture
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills including experience building relationships at all levels of the organization
- Strong mediation and conflict resolution experience
- Thorough understanding of HR practices, including employment law and regulation
- BA/BS in HR or related field, PHR/SPHR a big plus
- Familiar with various HR systems
Vimeo is the world’s leading professional video platform and community. With over 150 million members across more than 150 countries, we help anyone grow their business by making it easy to create and market high-quality, impactful videos.
We work hard to enable creators of all kinds to succeed, and to that end, we prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and creativity. We’re committed to building a company and a community where people thrive by being themselves and are inspired to do their best work every day.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world, and is an operating business of IAC. Learn more at www.vimeo.com.