HR Business Partner
Vimeo is seeking an extraordinary person to closely partner with our Sales, Support, and Marketing leaders to engage and develop our talent and contribute to building the HRBP team in New York. If you are someone who thrives in a rapidly growing culture, who loves to collect, analyze and transform people data into positive solutions, and loves creating transparent structure and processes, we want to meet you.
What you’ll do:
- Serve as a trusted strategic thought partner for business leaders within the Sales, Support, and Marketing organizations and the first point of contact for employees
- Deliver and lead Talent team initiatives focusing on retention, engagement, development, recognition, compensation, and talent management within your dedicated client groups
- Strong interest in L&D with experience in developing and facilitating manager and employee trainings
- Proactively assess team and employee development needs, make recommendations, and implement appropriate solutions
- Use actionable people metrics to provide insights that help drive recruiting, career progression, retention, and engagement
- Coach, mentor, and advise employees and managers when needed
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues
- Partner closely with other HR centers of excellence to deliver best in class support to your dedicated client groups as well as streamline processes for efficiency
Skills and Knowledge you should possess:
- 4+ years of HR experience, ideally in a high-growth organization
- Experience strategically partnering with department heads or senior leadership
- Solution-focused thinking, empathy, strong judgement, and decision making skills
- Strong organizational development experience supporting team effectiveness, coaching, and culture
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills including experience building relationships at all levels of the organization
- Strong mediation and conflict resolution experience
- Thorough understanding of HR practices, including employment law and regulation
- BA/BS in HR or related field, PHR/SPHR a big plus
- Familiar with various HR systems
At Vimeo, our mission is to empower video creators to tell exceptional stories and connect with their audiences and communities. Home to more than 150 million members in over 150 countries, Vimeo is the world’s largest ad-free open video platform, providing powerful tools to host, share and sell videos in the highest quality possible.
We work hard to enable creators of all kinds to succeed, and to that end, we prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and creativity. We’re committed to building a company and a community where people thrive by being themselves and are inspired to do their best work every day.
Vimeo is based in New York City, with additional offices in Europe and India. Vimeo is an operating business of IAC (NASDAQ: IAC). Learn more at www.vimeo.com.