HR Coordinator at Celonis
Are you ready for a new challenge?
Celonis is the leader in business transformation software, turning process insights into action with The Celonis Intelligent Business Cloud, built on the process mining technology it pioneered. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority. Celonis disrupted what had previously been a manual, time-consuming and expensive consulting-driven approach to jump-start and operationalize change in transformation initiatives. Companies around the world including Siemens, L’Oreal, Uber, 3M, and BMW rely on Celonis technology to guide action and drive change to business processes, resulting in millions of dollars saved and an improved experience for their customers. Headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, New York, Celonis has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. Valuated at over $1Billion, Celonis received $27.6M Series A in June 2016 and $50M Series B funding in June 2018 from investors Accel and 83 North. Since opening its US headquarters in New York in September 2016 it has quickly added blue chip customers like Lockheed Martin, ExxonMobil, Honeywell, and Mars to its client roster. The US is the fastest growing region for Celonis and will soon exceed 50% of its total revenue. In addition to its offices in the UK, Netherlands, and Japan, Celonis is expanding US offices in New York, San Francisco, Raleigh, Ann Arbor, as well as Latin America.
Celonis is looking for an enthusiastic, detail orientated people-loving-person to join our HR team as our new HR Coordinator. This person will be tasked with delivering top -notch front line employee support to our employees while facilitating the development of efficient operational processes that enable the delivery of key HR programs and services.
- Entry Level-You have 6mo. To 1 year of an HR internship or HR coordinator experience
- An energetic and outgoing self-starter
- A fast learner with the ability to thrive in a dynamic, face paced, innovative open environment with tight deadlines while keeping a sharp eye on detail and accuracy
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Flexible and open to taking on new duties and projects
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization from interns to executives
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with TriNet & Workday is a plus
- Support the full employee life cycle from onboarding to offboarding
- You are the first point of contact to new hires & ensure a positive employee experience from day 1
- Manage the onboarding processes including data entry into Workday, creating employee files, background checks, completing I-9 verifications
- Work closely with Talent to prepare updated seating charts and welcome swag
- Process employee change notifications, promotions, terminations
- Provide guidance to employees on HR specialty areas; benefits, policies, processes
- Light admin support for the Head of HR; e.g. expense reporting
- Work closely with our Office Manager to plan learning & development events, diversity initiatives, etc.
- Support ad hoc projects as needed
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.