HR Enablement Associate at Vimeo
Vimeo’s People team is looking for a motivated and enthusiastic HR Enablement Associate to support and execute on tactical elements of the programs that make Vimeo a great place to work. You will be responsible for helping with all day-to-day operations at HQ, including food and beverage programs, internal office events and more. You will track budgets and own space planning as we continue to grow. We are looking for someone with ample energy and passion who loves rolling up their sleeves and driving things forward!
What you’ll do:
- Help us build and maintain culture at Vimeo, assist in organizing operations in a meaningful, impactful way
- Lead all operational aspects of internal employee programming including planning and execution of virtual and in-person morale and company culture events, including but not limited to:
- Champion employee gifts and recognition program, including new hire swag, employee recognition gifts and business cards aligning with our global leads to ensure standardization across all offices
- Lead Vimeo's Internship Program
- Deliver onboarding sessions live and virtually globally for a unified Vimeo experience
- Own facilities projects including regular office management, relationships with vendors, ongoing management of the employee seating chart, and ad hoc office projects
- This person will be expected to work from our NYC HQ 3+ days a week
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- 2+ years of experience supporting an HR team, event planning or office management
- Stellar attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to balance multiple high-priority tasks and collaborate with team members across functions
- Ability to function in a fast-paced work environment and make quick, informed decisions based on existing policies and practices
- Excellent time management skills
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Ability to build positive relationships at all levels of the business
- Commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion
Vimeo (NASDAQ: VMEO) is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 230 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs