Greater NYC Area
Paxos' mission is to modernize finance by mobilizing assets at the speed of the internet. Paxos is building a future where all assets--from money to gold to securities--will be digitized and move instantaneously, 24/7. Settlement risk will cease to exist, so trillions of dollars of trapped capital can go to work in a global, frictionless economy. (Check out our Twitter feed for the latest news and information.)
Our Products include:
- Paxos Standard (PAX) is the world’s first regulated crypto asset, fully collateralized 1:1 by the U.S. dollar. This stablecoin offers a liquid, digital alternative to cash that is available 24/7 for instantaneous transaction settlement around the world. Launched in September 2018, it’s the most traded USD-backed stablecoin.
- itBit is a crypto-asset exchange with trading services including escrow, custody and OTC trading.
- Precious Metals: Based in London, our precious metals team works on a broad suite of products to simplify precious metals post-trade confirmations. The team launched Paxos Confirmation Service earlier this year.
We are looking for an HR Generalist to join our rapidly growing FinTech company. The HR Generalist will own and execute projects across a wide array of people processes such as New Hire Experience (NHE) Talent Review, Compensation planning and programs and Learning & Development. This role will partner closely with the VP of People and other leaders on the team.
Who You Are:
- You have 3-8 years of human resources experience under your belt
- You have strong project management skills to manage multiple moving pieces of a project or program and the ability to do that at scale.
- You have an operational understanding of people processes such as recruiting, using compensation ranges, performance management etc.
- You embody our culture and values
What you’ll do:
- You will own the programmatic delivery of our 120-day New Hire Experience (NHE) program to culturally assimilate all new hires, across our New York, London and Singapore offices.
- You will build and own the programmatic roll-out of the company’s bi-annual performance calibration program to measure and reward performance across the company.
- You will own the roll-out and ongoing planning for a total rewards program for the company to attract and retain top talent.
Paxos is an equal opportunity employer. It does not discriminate on the basis of sex, age, color, race, religion, marital status, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical and mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.
Read Full Job Description