Gameffective takes gamification and feedback and uses it to create motivation. Motivation is the human “Operating System” and we’re applying it to change how employees interact with their work.
Our visionary SaaS product is being adopted by the world’s largest enterprises – Microsoft, HP, Unilever and others. We’re also a 2016 Gartner Cool Vendor in Human Capital Management.
If you join us, you’ll get to play around (pun intended …) with the world’s leading employee gamification platform, and have unparalleled exposure to the people that determine the future of the workplace and its culture – both within Gameffective and as a leader of customer projects.
It really doesn’t get any better. Join us!
Gameffective is looking for an ambitious HR Generalist to join our amazing team in NYC.
- Drive the end-to-end recruitment process and ensure both speed and quality of hires
- Develop recruiting channels, including, both traditional and alternative sources to identify and recruit the very best candidates.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with managers and team members to create a partnership that leverages all recruiting and HR efforts and strategic plans.
- A Bachelor degree in Psychology, Social Studies, Behavioral Science, Human Resources or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of experience in similar role from a Hi-tech New York based company.
- Experience in contemporary recruiting practices and techniques.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with managers and employees at all levels.