We're a community of designers, engineers, and product managers who are passionate about building quality software. While our environment is collaborative and relaxed, we build products that are well-considered and well-architected.
Postlight is looking for an individual who is excited to make an impact at our growing company. As the sole member of our HR department, the HR Manager will work with managers at all levels on various recruiting and people initiatives. The ideal candidate will be passionate about recruitment, people, and culture and have excellent organizational and project management and prioritization skills. Postlight is looking for someone thoughtful, solution-oriented, resourceful, and organized.
- Lead recruitment from job-posting to offer, managing the candidate pipeline and maintaining a best-in-class candidate experience
- Own Postlight’s employer brand on recruiting sites such as Glassdoor, Built in NYC, Clutch, our own career page, etc.
- Handle all day-to-day HR responsibilities of growing organization, including addressing employee questions and maintenance of employee files
- Own all aspects of the employee lifecycle, from recruitment and onboarding to performance management and professional development to offboarding
- Own and optimize our people programs such performance reviews and other internal people initiatives
- Work with our PEO partner (TriNet) to ensure compliance with regards to annual reporting, labor, and law updates
- Oversee the administration any applicable immigration documents
- 3+ years experience in recruitment and hiring
- 3+ years experience in HR / People Operations as a Generalist
- Must be fluent with HR/Recruiting tools and technologies (Greenhouse.io, TriNet, etc.)
- Strong attention to detail within the context of a fast-paced, evolving environment
- Ability to prioritize work and manage time effectively
- Experience managing complex visa processes is a plus
- Excellent people, empathy and EQ skills
- Excellent communication skills
Postlight is headquartered in New York City, but a third of our team works remotely. We know how to keep everyone on the same page, and so should you. Your skill set will grow at Postlight. You will join a team excited about the problems they solve and the tools they use to solve them. We keep pace with the industry, and are active participants in the open-source world. You will find yourself regularly growing in your career, using new tools and frameworks to solve new kinds of problems—with support from management and mentors.
Postlight is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.