HR Operations Manager at Unqork
Unqork is the no-code platform that's pioneering a new way for companies to build, deploy, and manage complex, enterprise-grade applications. At this moment, Fortune 100 companies are using Unqork to create and deliver software without writing a single line of code.
Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals, and together we're creating a massive paradigm shift in the way software is built. If you want to have a hand in defining the future of application development, we want to hear from you.
As the HR Operations Manager you will design, execute and optimize the foundational and operational People team work to ensure it is efficient and effective. Reporting to the Head of Human Resources, you will help us improve the scalable, employee friendly and timely ways we currently run day-to-day HR.
What You’ll Do:
- Establish and maintain overarching, scalable strategy for operational people processes and data (self-service information, systems/tool for information and transactions, data integrity and usability, etc.)
- Improve and maintain scalable solutions for employees communicating with the HR team of people matters, with high attention to customer service and timeliness.
- Responsible for all compliance matters (handbook, policies, record keeping, training requirements, audits, annual reporting, etc.) including regular training for employees and new hires.
- Assess new technologies and run point on implementation / data migration for new systems.
- Manage all HR surveys
- Oversee our performance review process and implement improvements as needed
- Responsible for leading internal review to ensure data accuracy and compliance for HR records
- 5+ years of HR operations experience
- High sense of urgency and accountability.
- You have a high service-orientation making sure to address issues/deliverables in a timely and effective way and to drive accountability on the team and with key partners.
- Strong communication skills – especially 1:1 and written/internal communications
- A strategic mindset and a roll-up-your-sleeves attitude
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and adaptable as situations arrive
- Experience implementing a new HRIS system
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.