HR Operations Specialist
Help support the People team at CB Insights.
CB Insights is looking for an experienced administrator to handle day to day operations for the People Team. This role requires impeccable attention to detail and a can-do attitude. The HR Operations Specialist will act as an integral partner in managing benefits administration, payroll, legal/compliance, metrics, and HR tools.
The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced and challenging environment, has a passion for both building and refining administrative processes and an expert in People analytics.
- Act as the single point of contact for all employee benefits and resolve any administrative benefit issues with various carriers
- Manage HR systems transition to ADP
- Research and implement new vendors to support company growth
- Conduct benefit orientation for new hires during onboarding and lead annual Open Enrollment initiatives
- Review all benefits invoices for accuracy before sending to the Finance team
- Provide timely assistance to internal customers (i.e. employees) in regards to benefits and people-related questions
- Support Finance team with payroll by documenting and sharing benefits and employee changes each pay period
- Maintain data integrity in all People systems at all times: HRIS, Payroll, Engagement tools, etc. and verify all I-9 documentation
- Produce and provide summaries of people analytics to the People team
- Lead HR compliance efforts for CB Insights
- Oversee all visa transfers and green card processes for CB Insights employees
- Prioritize conflicting needs; handle matters expeditiously, proactively, and follow through on projects to successful completion
- Help with ad-hoc requests
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years experience in a similar role (i.e. HR Administrator) working on benefits, payroll, HR systems, etc.
- Great interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Google Suite, Excel, HRIS and Payroll Systems
- Ability to synthesize data and develop meaningful conclusions and predictive insights
- Exceptional attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Aptitude to problem-solve, learn quickly, multitask, and take initiative
- Team player and desire to work in a fast-paced work environment
- Go-getter with a get sh*t done attitude
- 4H’s: Happy, Helpful, Humble and Hungry
We know that diversity makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking. We are dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply if your experience is close to what we are looking for.
Perks and Benefits:
- Subsidized health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k with up to 4% match
- $1,000 yearly continuing education stipend
- Daily lunch stipend
Happy, Helpful, Humble, and Hungry: Check out more about our company culture here.
Equal Opportunity Employer: CB Insights is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
If you know someone who'd be perfect for the role,
submit here and you'll be eligible for $5,000! #LI-TL