HR Payroll Assistant - CDD 6-month (F/M/D) at Dailymotion
Dailymotion is the leading video discovery destination & technology that learns about your tastes over time, constantly surfacing the best, most relevant content on the web. Our mission is to provide the best video user experience for consumers on the market, connecting publishers and advertisers to engaged viewers who turn to Dailymotion for their daily fix of the most compelling music, entertainment, news, and sports content around.
Through partnerships with the world's leading publishers and content creators, France Télévisions, Le Parisien, CBS, Bein Sports, CNN, GQ, Universal Music Group, VICE and more, Dailymotion commands 3 billion monthly pageviews across its mobile app, desktop and connected TV experiences. Dailymotion is owned by Vivendi, one of the largest mass-media corporations in the world.
At Dailymotion, we‘re storytellers. We build the best place for people to enjoy the videos that matter. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring discoverable stories to life through premium content from the world’s best publishers. We do this by helping these publishers grow their audiences and monetize their content, their way.
Dailymotion is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We value inclusion and we want you to help us thrive for a more diverse community.
We are looking for our new HR Payroll Assistant for a 6-month contract, attached to the People Ops Team where will be in charge of:
- Collect, analyze, and control the different data related to payroll - which is outsourced - and transmit them to the payroll provider.
- Provide assistance to the Payroll Manager with the payslips review and all tasks that will be assigned.
- Being a point of contact between employees regarding payslip, paid leave, etc.
- Management from A to Z of the employee's departure (resignation acceptance letter, account balance control, point of contact between different insider stakeholders to remove access to internal tools, etc.).
- Update information related to employees in internal tools (HRIS, People doc, etc.)
- Absences and sick leaves control, IJSS follow-up, and insurance files.
- Manage HR invoices.Qualifications
- At least 2 years of experience with personnel management and French payroll.
- Knowledge of outsourced payroll management.
- Good excel level (it's going to be tested!)
- Knowledge of labor law in France.
- Advanced English level.Additional Information
At Dailymotion, we empower candidates to take action. If this job sounds like a great opportunity for you, be confident in your skills, we are always happy to meet you! If needed, we can accommodate our recruitment process for your special abilities.
Location: Paris, France
🔍Want to learn more about us:
- New-York office - BuiltIn
- Offices in France - Welcome to the Jungle
- Our articles
🏡 Remote Work Policy
💰 Saving Plan Vivendi
🍼 Paternity leave or Coparental leave extended
🕶️ Living Employee Culture (Events / Trainings / Partys / All hands / Dailymotion tradition…)
🚀 Career development support (training / internal mobility / compensation cycle / 360 quarter feedback review …)
🏥 High-end Health Insurance and Personal Services Vouchers (CESU)
⛱️ Paid Time off – RTT and Saving time plan (CET)
Meal Vouchers – Public Transport and Bike refund
🎡European Economic and Social Committee (sport membership/cinemas vouchers/gift vouchers/discount)