Greater NYC Area
WHO WE ARE
At Meero we help photographers reclaim their creative spark! By developing income streams and tools to simplify invoicing, post-production work, and photo delivery, Meero streamlines a photographer’s commercial work, enabling them to shift their focus back to their art.
Meero originated in Paris, the first in its vertical. Now we have offices in New York, Tokyo, Bangalore, Singapore and are rapidly expanding. We recently closed our Series C of $230M at a $1B valuation, France’s largest round ever.
Meero has created a multi-sided marketplace, connecting photographers to our platform and brands with photo and video solutions. Meero manages the shoot and production process from end to end. Available with only a few clicks, and delivering professional visual assets in as little as 24hrs, Meero provides brand consistency at any scale.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
As a Talent Partner, you will work with leadership to drive employee success at our New York office. You will serve as a champion of all employees, a trusted advisor, and a policy expert. This is an exciting opportunity to help a global company adapt to the intricacies of building a successful organization in the US.
Your mission is to help us build an exciting and inclusive culture:
- Build relationships with managers and leaders to optimize team performance and engagement
- Support leadership as they develop: performance management, career-pathing, learning and development initiatives, and HR policy
- Serve as a trusted advisor to employees as they navigate difficult situations
- Help manage our employee onboarding and offboarding process
- Support organizational design in collaboration with our French headquarters
WHO YOU ARE
The successful candidate is excited to roll up their sleeves and drive results. You should be ambitious but humble, and willing to try new things. Meero sits at the intersection of creativity, business, and technology and we are looking for people interested in all three.
The strongest applicants will have:
- 3+ years of People or Talent experience directly supporting team managers – preferably in a startup environment
- A combination of HR experience in the following areas: performance management, employee engagement, conflict resolution, talent acquisition, and state and local policy interpretation
- Strong interpersonal skills with a strong focus on empathy
- Administrative responsibilities such as contract composition
- A process-oriented approach to problem-solving and a background guiding stakeholders through complex problems
WHAT WE OFFER
Meero is a global company focused on providing all its employees with an opportunity to develop new skills and build international relationships. Meero fully supports a healthy work-life balance.
At our New York office you can expect:
Generous time off;
Cold-brew on tap!
WORK @ MEERO
Dream big and do bigger - Dreaming big is step one, but we don’t stop there. By realizing our ideas at
a global scale, we can transform the industry with new tools, processes, and opportunities.
Make work play - Work should never be boring. Bold ideas and big laughs make everyday exciting, so we never get complacent. We are a family that loves each other, pushes each other, and laughs with each other.
Champion creators - Creatives are the architects of our visual world. We work tirelessly to support their skills and business, so they can feel inspired to create.
Rise faster than you fail - We celebrate resilience in the face of failure. We truly support one other, so we’re free to fall, but quick to get up and try again.
Give a shit - Success doesn’t happen by accident. We work with focus, determination, and pride towards our goals. We care deeply about each other, our clients, creatives, and our impact on the world.
Read Full Job Description