The complexity of building a world class talent function at a rapidly growing company is vast, but that’s not going to stop us! In fact, it’s just an even more inviting challenge. DV has an amazing opportunity for a talented HR Technology & Operations Director to join our growing and dynamic team. We seek someone skilled in HR systems integrations, with a passion for data and the insights it can bring, with an eye for detail when it comes to operationalizing global vs local policies and processes, and who loves to collaborate to solve problems and leave footprints.
This individual contributor role is a key part of DV’s plans to scale in the right way by ensuring our talent infrastructure is ready for anything. Reporting to the Head of Learning & Organizational Development, you’ll be based in our NY HQ but with a global scope.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Own HR systems integration and automation projects to help us scale and improve our talent infrastructure.
- Create global and local processes, policies, and workflows that cater to business needs and help us achieve operational excellence.
- Build intelligence and insights from our people data. Prepare dashboards for the leadership teams and stakeholders.
- Drive the systems roadmap for the Global HR team to increase the rigor of our operations and reporting.
- Own and manage critical work streams across the employee lifecycle, including: onboarding/offboarding, data management, compliance, and operating procedures.
- Partner with local HR teams on creating / customizing / implementing global / local policies.
- Manage compliance tracking and reporting as directed by the business.
- Own and launch our global mobility program.
- Prepare for and execute system updates, rolling out new features and functionality to optimize performance and usability.
- Lead efforts for documentation of processes and increasing efficiencies, reliability and accuracy of these processes.
Skills & Experience you’ll need:
- 5+ years of HR Technology and Operations experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related industry/field or equivalent experience (HR, Business Operations, People Analytics, Business Administration, etc.)
- Experience administering and implementing modern HRIS systems (e.g. BambooHR), compliance platforms (e.g. Emtrain), and data reporting platforms (e.g. Tableau, Power BI).
- Expertise in people analytics and data reporting.
- Strong understanding of People Operations and HR from a business perspective, and ability to translate requirements and drive the solutions.
- Strong project management experience with ability to partner across functional and international teams.
- Strong analytical abilities to solve complex problems and automate reporting and analysis, all while maintaining strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Ability to coordinate and project manage complex cross-functional initiatives.