As the US HRBP for the Consulting and Partnerships teams, you’ll take a key role in driving organizational health and our unique culture and values, continuously assessing the organizational needs, devising solutions, and coaching managers. You will focus on onboarding, engaging, growing, and developing our people, as well as adapting cross-organizational HR processes and leading initiatives to best support the Consulting and Partnership team’s development and growth.
About The Role:
- Design, support and execute people-related strategy.
- Provide strategic business partnership, thought partnership, and coaching to all levels of the organization.
- Proactively assess the team and organizational needs and root causes, make recommendations, guide informed decision-making and implement appropriate solutions.
- Design and deliver targeted solutions with a high degree of focus on scale and growth, including org design, performance management, talent management, recognition, change management, and team building to support the team’s growth and individual development plans.
- Responsibility for the full employee life cycle, onboarding to offboarding.
- Partner with the HR Functions and Regional HR Partners as to workforce planning, recruiting, employee engagement, training and development needs, and ensure cultural alignment.
As the HR team, the people are the foundation of everything we do. We strive to maximize our employees’ potential while supporting the company’s business goals (which are huge!). We design and own the entire employee lifecycle starting from attracting and hiring top-notch candidates that embody the monday.com culture, developing employees, as well as motivating and ensuring our employees flourish in the company. We focus on building strategic partnerships, improving company-wide effectiveness, and harnessing a diverse and supportive environment.
- 5+ years of relevant HR experience, min. 3 years as an HR Business Partner - a Must.
- Experience in a global environment/ scaling teams - an advantage.
- Proven track record of successfully positioning as a trusted partner and impacting teams and leaders.
- Thrives in a dynamic and changing environment
- Collaborator and a team-player - an inclusive mindset and ability to build great relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Strong verbal and written communication and influencing skills
- Holds analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills, experience in using data to identify insights and trends that drive action and exercises solid judgment.
- Strong consulting, coaching and facilitation skills.
- Demonstrates project management and change management experience.
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
monday.com is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We hire talented individuals, regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military or veteran status, cultural background, religious beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.