Figma is growing our team of passionate people on a mission to make design accessible to all. Born on the Web, Figma helps entire product teams brainstorm, create, test, and ship better designs, together. From great products to long-lasting companies, we believe that nothing great is made alone—come make with us!
We’re looking for an experienced HRIS Analyst to be an integral member of our People Ops team as we implement Workday and develop our systems ecosystem. You’ll be a key player in the successful launch of Workday by collaborating with stakeholders, providing technical expertise, and preparing for the ongoing configuration and development of the system. You will leverage your technical Workday skills to translate business needs to scalable and repeatable solutions.
If you’re excited about building for scale and working alongside an amazing people team during a time of growth, this role could be for you!
This is a full time role that can be held from one of our US hubs or remotely in the United States.
What you’ll do at Figma:
- Collaborate with project team on the successful launch of Workday by participating in testing, knowledge sharing, and go-live preparation
- Partner with stakeholders to understand business requirements and design, configure, test, and launch new features and updates across all modules including HCM, advanced compensation, time tracking, absence, benefits, and payroll
- Translate business requirements into creative and simple solutions; drive implementation of these upgrades
- Configure business processes, build reports, update security groups, and upload data cross Workday modules
- Ensure data integrity across Workday and integrated systems; manage Workday integrations
- System issue troubleshooting
- Document systems processes, procedures, and integrations
- Participate in the development of Workday roadmap
- Support the configuration, vendor management, and integration of our people systems ecosystem including including performance and perks tools
- Help cultivate a friendly and customer focused function with the goal of creating an excellent user experience
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- Workday configuration experience with strong knowledge of Workday HCM, business processes, reporting, security
- Working knowledge of advanced compensation, benefits, absence, payroll, and time tracking
- Experience in troubleshooting or architecting integrations between systems; Experience with Greenhouse ATS preferred
- Experience with data governance and SOX compliance
- Ability to translate business needs into technical requirements and effectively communicate Workday specific information to an HR audience (we’re still learning Workday!)
- A “maker” who enjoys finding creative solutions to automate and streamline processes
At Figma, one of our values is Grow as you go. We believe in hiring smart, curious people who are excited to learn and develop their skills. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the points outlined in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Read more about our team
- Investing in Figma: The Decade of Design
- How work is changing at Figma
- Figma's next product is a multiplayer whiteboard called FigJam
- Software Design Startup Figma Is Now Worth $10 Billion
We will work to ensure individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please let your recruiter know if you require accommodation.
Dylan Field and Evan Wallace co-founded Figma in 2012 with the vision of building tools for designers in the browser. Their goal was to create the first design tool that combined the accessibility of the Web with the functionality of a native app. Today Figma is a platform with tools and spaces to support the entire product development process—idea to design to build—and has simplified collaboration for companies like Microsoft, Uber, and The New York Times to name a few.
At Figma, we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse backgrounds, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, products, and community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace—we are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national orientation, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status.