HRIS Analyst at Braze
WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including Seamless, HBO, Disney, Urban Outfitters, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 2 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019. The company has also been named on the Forbes Cloud 100, Inc. Magazine’s 2019 Best Places to Work, and Crain's 2019 Best Places to Work in NYC lists.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
Braze is undergoing an exciting transformation to improve our HR technology operations and systems. This HRIS Analyst role will sit within the People Operations team, reporting to the Manager, HRIS. This person will assist in the planning, execution, and maintenance of our HR systems and integrations. They will also be responsible for taking our data and reporting to the next level, in partnership with our People Operations Analyst, as we support our fast-growing global teams.
- Partner with HRIS Manager to continuously optimize our HR systems, primarily but not limited to Workday, and implement solutions to drive adoption and ease of use.
- Gather business requirements and align to system capabilities.
- Configure changes in Workday aligned with business requirements and perform comprehensive Unit testing.
- Write advanced reports that include creating calculated fields and maintaining dashboards, providing the HR Team and wider organization with accurate HR data.
- Monitor and configure current Business Processes and create new ones as needed.
- Participate actively in the Workday Community, propose and advocate for improvements to the Workday solution, and build a network of peers to best-practice-share.
- Create and maintain end-user and training documentation; and participate in training activities for stakeholders and end-users.
- Regularly evaluate current state of system and integrations and proactively identify opportunities for improvement with stakeholder feedback and buy-in, including analyzing the impact of Workday’s bi-annual updates.
- Partner with external vendors, users and other internal partners on data and systems projects, integration and analytics; ensuring the integrity of HRIS data and security.
WHO YOU ARE
We are looking for a scrappy and detail-obsessed system analyst with experience with the configuration of large-scale HRIS (Workday). The right person will be system and process minded, with an exceptional ability to think critically and drive improvement.
- 3-5 years HR experience with 1-2 years of HRIS (Workday) experience
- Previous hands-on experience working with Workday (Core HCM, Benefits, Leaves, Advanced Compensation, Payroll, Time Tracking, Reporting, and Analytics)
- Business Process Configuration experience
- Strong data analysis and complex report building skills
- Commitment to quality and continuous improvement
- Demonstrate high level of integrity, discretion and confidentiality
- Proven ability to collaborate and work in a cross-functional team environment
- Ability to prioritize workload and provide timely follow-up and resolution
- Action-orientation with excellent follow-through skills; works well independently and in teams in a fast-paced, multifaceted environment
- Analyzes and assesses situations to find effective solutions; creative problem solver; engages in fixing the problem; makes decisions using data
- Advanced Microsoft Excel proficiency
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Free daily lunch, including snacks and beverages
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.