HRIS Manager at Casper
Looking for a job to get you out of bed?
The HRIS Manager is responsible for administration of Casper’s HRIS system, ADP and other POS systems. The manager plans and directs the establishment and ongoing administration of Human Resources Information Systems to support short- and long-range Human Resources goals. This individual maintains HRIS to ensure robust data reporting capabilities are enabled and provides top level system administration and user security.
When you’re not catching zzz’s, this is what you’ll do
- Manage relationships with vendors and ensure the development of proper training and documentation for system use and maintenance.
- Evaluate current systems to automate where possible or improve efficiency.
- Establish data tables, structures, files, interface requirements, data integrity protocols, and security roles for ongoing administration.
- Develop, generate, and analyze a variety of HR reports for senior management and HR/Finance Business Partners including all HR Dashboards
- Ensure accuracy of all HR data housed within HRIS on a global basis.
- Prepare and submit all government HR reporting as required; collaborate with Finance as needed to ensure most accurate and complete data is reported.
- Configure system to support annual benefits open enrollment and performance review cycles
Our dream candidate has...
- Bachelor’s degree in business, HR or other related field
- 5 - 7 years of HRIS experience
- Familiarity with a variety of HR systems, preferably on a global basis (ie ADP Workforce Now, Greenhouse)
- Excellent report writing and analytical skills.
- Ability to create complex reports and other third-party reporting tools.
- Advanced Excel skills (v-lookups, pivot tables, filters, etc.).
- Ability to understand users’ data requests and present data in concise, meaningful formats.
- Detail- and results-oriented self-starter with ability to work independently.
- Ability to work calmly and flexibly in order to respond to multiple changing business priorities.