Human Resources Associate
At Pager, we are on a mission to fundamentally transform the consumer experience in accessing the healthcare system. Our team embraces a true entrepreneurial spirit; operating with a sense of pride, perseverance and care for one another. We strive to continually deliver the best results and focus on how every action taken helps push Pager forward.
Pager is hiring a Human Resources Associate to own several people operations functions within our growing company. This role will report directly up to our VP of People and will be an integral part
- Manage bi-monthly payroll and benefits administration for all employees
- Schedule and facilitate new employee onboarding
- Ensure HR policies and procedures are in accordance with company initiatives and applicable laws and regulations
- Partner with recruiting for pre-employment processes including background checks, employment verification, etc...
- Run regular reports on turnover, recruiting activities, staffing plans among other people related metrics
- Partner with leadership to ensure competitive and fair compensation packages for all employees
- Help maintain and improve our performance management policies and systems
- Create and maintain accurate employee records in ADP
- Serve as the go-to person for any HR-related matters including employee relations, benefits, and payroll
- Assist in ad hoc projects for the People Operations team
- Minimum of 3 years in an HR role
- Familiarity with benefits administration
- Proficiency with federal and state employment law
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Experience at a start-up or high growth company is a plus
At Pager, we value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.