Human Resources Business Partner at SIMON
Want to work at the forefront of a fast-growing and award winning FinTech company? With an incredible team and partners looking for innovative results, we’re rapidly growing and continue to add new asset classes to our offerings. We are on the lookout for smart and collaborative talent to join our team. As a cloud-based company, we are currently operating in a flexible and hybrid work model.
We’re looking for a Human Resources Business Partner to work closely with our department heads to develop and implement predominately medium and long-term people solutions aligned to business strategy. As our HRBP, you will be the primary contact across business units for all people-related issues and be a people champion ensuring that people are always high on the business agenda. In this role you will also manage SIMON's performance management process and augment our learning and development plan. This is a newly created position with an exciting opportunity to enhance our people function and support SIMON’s innovative culture. This position reports to the Head of People.
How You Will Fulfill Your Potential
- Manage the HR function including learning and development, performance management, employee relations and retention
- Become a trusted advisor to department heads in sales, operations, and engineering for all people related initiatives
- Enhance and implement a company-wide learning and development framework tailored to our innovative culture resulting in increased retention and development opportunities
- Work closely with talent acquisition department to align KPIs to attract and retain talent
- Support a variety of people programs including DE&I, immigration, etc.
- Assist with more complex or sensitive day to day people issues
- Use data analytics to inform stakeholders on HR insights and talent decisions to scale the company
What We’re Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or related field with 10 years’ experience in strategic human resources role
- Minimum 7+ years’ experience in human resources, business administration or related field
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with a high level of discretion when handling confidential and sensitive information
- Excellent judgement with the ability to handle comprehensive employee relations issues
- Ability to prioritize workload and drive results in a high growth, supportive environment while having fun
- Learning and development expertise
- Experience with diversity and inclusion initiatives
- Previous experience in Fintech and high growth environment
We offer a competitive salary and benefits, the chance to work with a curated team of top-notch, highly creative talent, and a fun and agile work environment with many perks in New York City’s Hudson Yards district, but are operating remotely through at least summer 2021.
SIMON Markets is an award-winning fintech company that is committed to transforming the digital experience for financial professionals, enabling them to better serve their clients. SIMON’s intelligent and innovative platform delivers an end-to-end digital suite of tools to over 100,000 financial professionals, who serve $5 trillion in client assets, empowering them with on-demand education, an intuitive marketplace, real-time analytics, and lifecycle management.
With a focus on reshaping the advisor experience, SIMON is setting new industry standards, simplifying the complex, and delivering structured investment, annuity, and defined outcome ETF solutions to investment professionals, centralized within one unique ecosystem.
Originally incubated within Goldman Sachs, SIMON launched as an independently operating company in December 2018 under the shared ownership and direction of seven leading financial institutions—Barclays, Credit Suisse, Goldman Sachs, HSBC, J.P. Morgan, Prudential, and Wells Fargo. Growth equity firm WestCap became an investor in 2021. The company is headquartered in New York, NY, with an additional location in Birmingham, AL.