Human Resources Coordinator
Harry’s is a men’s grooming brand that was built out of respect for quality craftsmanship, simple design, modern convenience and for guys who know they shouldn’t have to overpay for a great shave. We are able to deliver exceptional value and experiences to our customers because we are vertically integrated. From grinding steel into fine razors blades at our factory in Germany to selling our products directly to customers on our website and select retailers, we own the entire process.
Since launching in early 2013, we have been blown away by the customer response to our brand. Today, we have over 3 million customers and are growing fast. We’re now looking to bring amazing people, like you, together to redefine the way people interact with brands online and in stores across the country.
About the Team
The People Team at Harry's works to build and support the Harry's team at large through innovative ways. We are currently developing a lot of our philosophies and programs as a people team and are looking for enthusiastic, humble, and curious people-loving-people to join us.
About the Role
As the HR Coordinator, this person will help support all People processes and programs. Their assistance will influence our culture in order to help our people advance their skills and expertise as well as nurture their potential. From the facilitation of on-boarding to hands on support in all of our annual people processes, this individual will help elevate the People Team as we scale our fast growth and ever changing community.
What you will accomplish:
- Coordinate logistics for new hire orientations as well as facilitate Day 1 on-boarding session
- Assist Sr. Manager of Learning and Development in the planning and preparation of all employee training sessions
- Support People Business Partners in day-to-day client group requests, needs and issues
- Partner with People Operations Specialist to administer all employee performance management and engagement tools and assure data integrity with our primary HRIS.
- Support the Director of Employee Development in team management including calendar organization, agenda setting, internal communications, etc.
- Lead the research and implementation of an internal company intranet
This should describe you:
- You have 1+ years of relevant experience
- Insanely organized - you have lists, systems, and processes to keep everything around you running smoothly
- Ultimate team player - you always want to help out and there is no job too big or too small
- Rockin’ sense of humor - we take our work seriously and ourselves un-seriously
- Calm under pressure - You know how to prioritize and get things done, and you persevere through all challenges with a smile
- Life long learner - always seeking to improve yourself, your team, and the world around you
- You thrive on direct, honest, and supportive communication
- Preferred - You are familiar with Culture Amp and/or Small Improvements software tools
Here's who you'll work with:
- Reporting to Director of People Development
- Working closely with the People Business Partners and Sr. Manager of L&D
- Collaborate with People Operations, Workplace Experience and Recruiting teams
Harry’s is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, veteran status, sex, parental status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.