What we do: Our mission is to reimagine financial systems so every growing company can realize their full potential. At our core, we are a tech company, disrupting long entrenched institutions with better technology and products that serve the needs of our customers. By combining financial services and software tools, we are realizing a vision to be the financial operating system for growing businesses.
What to expect - Working at Brex allows you to push your limits, challenge the status quo and collaborate with some of the brightest minds in the industry. Our team comes from a wide range of backgrounds, both from large institutions and small startups. We value combining these diverse viewpoints to solve hard challenges!
Why work here - We are committed to building a diverse team and inclusive culture and believe your potential should only be limited by how big you can dream. At Brex, we make this a reality by empowering employees with the tools, resources and support to grow their career. It takes the same effort to dream big or dream small, so we say, “Dream Big!”
People at Brex: The People team keeps our company and culture growing. We’re curious, optimistic, and pragmatic—and work with our colleagues all across Brex to solve organizational challenges. We focus on bringing talented new individuals to the company and providing the tools and resources to empower individual and team success. Above all, we help build an authentic, inclusive environment where our team members can grow and make an impact.
How you’ll make an impact: You will be the face of the HR team leading the HR Orientation for new hires. You will provide administrative support throughout the employee lifecycle; supporting onboarding & offboarding, background checks, I-9 verifications, employment verifications, employee mobility. You have excellent customer service skills, build rapport quickly with employees, and have outstanding attention to detail when managing data entry in our HRIS. The ideal candidate is process-driven, solution-focused, and has an incredible work ethic.
What We Require
- Maintaining confidential employee e-files ensuring accuracy and compliance
- Support HRIS data integrity by tracking and processing employee changes in Workday and other HR systems. This includes running weekly/monthly audits in our systems
- Partner with HR team, Payroll, and third-party vendors, to deliver excellent service and support to Brex employees
- Support benefits administration and liaison between Brex Employees and our benefits brokers
- Documenting workflow and procedures, and proactively finding opportunities for process improvement
- Assisting the People Operations team with various projects and initiatives as needed
- Possesses a mix of intellectual curiosity, creative thinking, and pragmatism
- Experience with qualitative and quantitative data analysis
- Ability to lead organizational change through learning and development
- Prioritizes initiatives and resources with efficiency
- Dedicated experience in program management with knowledge of project management standard methodologies
- Demonstrable track record of working autonomously and driving progress