Human Resources Coordinator at Brex
Why join us
Brex is reimagining financial systems so every growing company can realize their full potential. As the financial OS, we’re building software and services in one place—disrupting long-entrenched institutions with products and experiences that better serve the ambitions of our customers.
Working at Brex allows you to push your limits, challenge the status quo, and collaborate with some of the brightest minds in the industry. We’re committed to building a diverse team and inclusive culture and believe your potential should only be limited by how big you can dream. We make this a reality by empowering you with the tools, resources, and support you need to grow your career.
People at Brex
The People team keeps our company and culture growing. We’re curious, optimistic, and pragmatic—and work with our colleagues all across Brex to solve organizational challenges. We focus on bringing talented new individuals to the company and providing the tools and resources to empower individual and team success. Above all, we help build an authentic, inclusive environment where our team members can grow and make an impact.
What you’ll do
You will provide administrative support throughout the employee lifecycle; supporting onboarding & offboarding, background checks, I-9 verifications, employment verifications, employee mobility. You will be the face of the HR team leading the HR Orientation for new hires. You have excellent customer service skills, build rapport quickly with employees, and have outstanding attention to detail when managing data entry in our HRIS. The ideal candidate is process-driven, solution-focused, and has an incredible work ethic.
- Provide administrative support throughout the employee lifecycle; supporting onboarding & offboarding, background checks, I-9 verifications, employment verifications, employee mobility
- Maintaining confidential employee e-files ensuring accuracy and compliance
- Support HRIS data integrity by tracking and processing employee changes in Workday and other HR systems
- Run weekly/monthly audits in our systems
- Partner with HR team, Payroll, and third-party vendors, to deliver excellent service and support to Brex employees
- Support benefits administration and liaison between Brex Employees and our benefits brokers
- Documenting workflow and procedures, and proactively finding opportunities for process improvement
- Assisting the People Operations team with various projects and initiatives as needed
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 1+ years of experience working the HR function with HRIS, benefits, onboarding, payroll
- Exceptional attention to detail and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with all levels of employees and management
- Experience with Workday or other HRIS system
- Desire to learn and grow within the HR function, passionate about understanding HR process and systems
- Possesses a mix of intellectual curiosity, creative thinking, and pragmatism
- Experience with qualitative and quantitative data analysis