Human Resources Operations Analyst at Unqork
Unqork is a new way to build enterprise software: it's a purely visual, drag-and-drop no-code platform designed to support the scale, complexity and security that enterprise applications require. Our customers are leaders in insurance, financial services, healthcare and the public sector, and they use Unqork to build custom software faster, with higher quality and at lower costs than code-based approaches. Founded in 2017, Unqork reached unicorn status in 2020, with a valuation of $2B. Unqork has been named one of the Best Startup Employers by Forbes, Best Places to Work by Built In and one of LinkedIn's Top Startups.
- You will report to the HR Operations Manager.
- Be the primary contact of HR data and systems for partners, including HR, Benefit and Payroll teams, along with HRIS vendors.
- You will partner with HR teams to ensure the proper use of systems, integrations and workflows in relation to HR processes.
- Audit and update HRIS system.
- Help determine criteria for HR projects while ensuring consistency with Company strategy and goals.
- You will lead HR programs focusing on HR technology and process transformation.
- Develop operational policies and capabilities within the function.
- Provide feedback, ideas and ensure that we are meeting milestones.
- 1 or more years of ADP WorkforceNow experience focused on the backend set up of HRIS, bulk data modifications and reporting.
- 1 or more years of HR project management experience, overseeing broad level projects.
- Communicate with partners, both through written and verbal skills.
- Collaborate across multiple partner groups / functions.
- Comfortable navigating and contributing in an environment with developing processes and structures.
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.