*NOTE - This is NOT an intern position. Please read the entire job description before applying.*
We're on a mission to build the best platform in the world for engineers to understand and scale their systems, applications, and teams. We operate at high scale—trillions of data points per day—allowing for seamless collaboration and problem-solving among Dev, Ops and Security teams globally for tens of thousands of companies. Our engineering culture values pragmatism, honesty, and simplicity to solve hard problems the right way.
Our Campus Recruiting team is building a world-class program that offers a one-of-a-kind opportunity for graduates at all academic levels.
Our campus program is key to building the future leaders of Datadog, and building a fantastic intern experience in a diverse and inclusive environment is crucial to our success. As an Intern Program Manager, you will oversee all logistics of the intern program.
This is a full-time and onsite role in our NYC office (once we return to the office in September).
- Own all processes within our intern program, including onboarding/offboarding, performance management, development, and internal and external events
- Manage team matching process for all intern hires
- Lead trainings and onboarding/offboarding sessions for early talent hires, managers, and mentors
- Create and/or develop specialized programs, such as apprenticeships
- Partner with intern managers and mentors to ensure interns are doing impactful work and have ample opportunities to learn
- Build programming for a global presence (mostly New York and Paris for the time being)
- Ability to work independently and simultaneously on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- High organization and excellent attention to detail
- Ability to gather KPIs, synthesize information, and present findings to various audiences (executives, senior leaders, cross-functional peers, and junior team members)
- Knowledge of the technical market and engineering principles
- Experience managing an intern program
- Experience with Excel/Google Sheets and reporting
- Experience with Greenhouse
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.