Internal Communications Coordinator
We are expected to grow by more than 100% this year, and we're looking for a driven Internal Communications Coordinator to support that growth and help us sing in tune by streamlining and centralizing company-wide communications in both our Tel Aviv and NYC offices. You will report to our Global Director of Communications and work closely with our Human Resources and Design teams, along with other teams on a less regular basis. With our rapid growth, effective internal communications have become difficult to maintain. This role will be responsible for both push and pull communications. Push where we actively reach out to the team via newsletters and company meetings and pull where we build a resource for team members with questions.
The ideal candidate will be excellent at writing and editing written materials, including newsletters and presentations. This role requires creativity and curiosity. You will have a reporter’s mentality for finding a good story and be unafraid to ask questions and make recommendations - even when speaking with colleagues substantially more senior. We’re looking for candidates with at least 4 years of professional experience (not including internships), with a focus on internal comms.
Riskified is the world's leading eCommerce fraud-prevention company. We use cutting-edge technology, machine learning algorithms, and behavioural analytics to outsmart eCommerce fraud and help our merchants grow. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for merchants across virtually all industries, including a number of Fortune 500 companies.
- Develop, perfect and maintain an internal communications portal where team members can get all the latest-and-greatest information
- Work with the Communications, HR and Design teams to create and disseminate the stories we want told - through a monthly newsletter, weekly updates via Slack, engaging company meetings and whatever else we deem necessary
- Establish relationships with teams across the company to learn about their successes and challenges and tell those stories more broadly
- Become an expert on what we do, how we work and how to navigate our structure. If a new hire has a question about working at Riskified, we want you to be able to answer it!
- You’ll be sending a lot of company wide updates and soliciting a lot of feedback: we want you to be able available for questions and able to route that feedback to the right people!
Life at Riskified:
We are a fast-growing and dynamic startup with 300 team members between our offices in Tel Aviv and New York City. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
Some NYC Benefits & Perks:
- Fully-covered medical, dental, and vision insurance from your first day
- Stock options for all employees, 401(k) + matching, commuter benefits
- Catered lunch, team events, healthy snacks, yoga, pilates, soccer league, and more
In the News:
Fortune Magazine: 25 Best Workplaces in New York
Built In NYC: Best Places to Work in NYC
Crain's: Best Places to Work in New York City
Built In NYC: How Riskified Has Carried its Brand Across Continents
TechCrunch: Riskified Prevents Fraud on Your Favorite eCommerce Site
- Bachelor’s degree - preferably in a writing-heavy field, such as English, History or Communications
- 4+ years of corporate experience, with at least 2 years in internal comms
- Extensive experience creating flawless written materials: Word and PowerPoint, emails, newsletters, etc.
- Ability to tell a story: we want your help finding what’s interesting around the company and relating it to the rest of the company’s teams
- Proactive and ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Strong interpersonal skills a must
- Flexible and adaptable, comfortable with ambiguity