Internal Training Manager, Learning Programs at Smartly.io
Smartly.io has a tremendously exciting opportunity to join our Global Enablement & Training team as the Internal Training Manager, Leaning Programs. You will lead the re-imagination of internal learning experiences for our commercial teams around key domain topics like digital advertising and the paid social ecosystem in order to scale and uplevel employee development, so they can be the best strategic advisors to our customers.
This role is ideal for someone who can envision, design, implement, and foster a culture of continuous learning across our organization. You will work to optimize, improve, and in most cases completely reimagine our current processes and programs so that we can not only meet but exceed our goals.As the Internal Training Manager, Leaning Programs you will...
- Create and maintain the internal training program for Smartly.io's commercial teams in close collaboration with Enablement, Product Marketing and Learning & Development
- Create and maintain scaleable, innovative training content around key domains such as digital advertising, paid social and digital marketing
- Facilitate and train Smartly.io commercial teams in a classroom setting (whether that be in-person or virtually) to ensure that the team is equipped with sufficient skills to act as strategic advisors
- Establish program objectives, success metrics and milestones. Be expected to measure the training program quality and capture feedback, to ensure continuous improvement, and adjust the material and training to deliver maximum results
- Partner with Learning & Development on domain training for new hire onboarding to drive new hire engagement
- 4+ years of Training, Learning & Development or other directly relevant experience
- Passion for empowering others, and demonstrating impact to the organization
- Ability to design, develop and deliver fully executed programs and resources
- Demonstrate advanced learning and teaching strategies for high impact
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to work across all internal teams
- Results-oriented; able to accomplish both project and team goals
- A team player capable of high performance and flexibility in a fast paced environment
- Preference for Digital Advertising, Paid Social or Digital Marketing industry experience
- Bonus if you've worked with Docebo or Highspot systems
Bringing brands and people together smartly. We are building a platform that combines media buying, creative, and data to automate every step of digital advertising.
We manage 2.5B€ in ad spend and serve more than 650 brands worldwide, including eBay, Uber and TechStyle. Our technology liberates marketers from manual work and allows them to focus on what matters.
As a fast-paced growth company, Smartly.io offers opportunities to maximize your learning and amplify your impact. With colleagues from 62 nationalities, you'll work in a collaborative and inclusive environment built on a culture of trust, transparency, and feedback. Join our global team of over 600 Smartlies in reshaping the future of marketing. Learn more at smartly.io/careers and smartly.io/our-leadership-and-culture.
We are currently running fully remote recruitment processes due to the global pandemic. Read more here.Reasonable accommodation for people with disabilities
Smartly.io is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities or special needs in our job application procedures and working environment. If you need assistance or have any questions please contact us at [email protected]