International Payroll Specialist at Peloton
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Peloton global payroll team is seeking an ambitious, driven, experienced and sharp international payroll processing and service delivery coordinator to join its new, dynamic and transformational global payroll team, to be based in our New York City office.
Key experiences preferred:
- At least 3 years of direct hands on EMEA (UK, Germany) and APAC (Taiwan) payroll processing in a high-volume, fast paced environment, utilizing ADP products (ideally ADP Celergo or Streamline in a startup)
- Working knowledge of Global Time Keeping solutions such as Enterprise eTime, Kronos or Workforce Software.
- Experience supporting and working with major core HR system of records such as ADP, Oracle, SAP SuccessFactors, PeopleSoft or other similar in scale.
- Basic knowledge of European/APAC Data Privacy, Works Council and Labor and Tax regulations related to payroll.
- Intermediate or above skill level with Microsoft Office suite of applications especially Excel, Word, Power Point and Visio.
- Basic expertise with Google Drives, Folders, email and sharing.
- Keen attention to detail and ability to support payroll operations above and beyond normal call of duty, periodically and as needed, to ensure timely, compliant and accurate service delivery for International regions (EMEA & APAC).
- Ability to contribute effectively both as a team player and individual contributor, taking initiative and with minimal oversight and direction.
Additional preferred qualities/skills (Optional but advantageous):
- Process documentation and Playbook creation
- Global Payroll & Time Project Management
- Excellent verbal and written communications and ability to provide high quality customer care to internal and external stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Human Resources, Finance, Business or related field or equivalent
- Payroll certifications (FPC, CPP) preferred but not required
- PMP, Lean or Sig Sigma certifications preferred but not required
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.