Junior Recruiter at JW Player
JW Player is looking for a Junior Recruiter to join our growing team! The ideal candidate will be working closely with the Senior Recruitment Manager and Senior Technical Recruiter to coordinate interviews, source for a number of high priority positions and owning entry level roles. This is a brand new role we have created and it is an excellent opportunity for those who love to source and is eager grow their career in recruitment.
As a Junior Recruiter, you will:
- Source qualified candidates for all open roles across various departments within the company
- Juggle multiple requisitions and hit target metrics set by the Senior Recruitment Manager
- Identify qualified candidates and move them through the pipeline
- Coordinate with candidates, recruiters, hiring managers and team members to schedule interviews
- Work closely with hiring managers and interviewers to ensure timely feedback and follow ups for all interviewed candidates
- Manage our ATS, Greenhouse (clean ups, system checks, etc.)
- Focus heavily on candidate experience, ensuring each candidate in process gets the best experience possible
- Negotiate compensation
- Work closely with the Senior Recruitment Manager to:
- Refine our recruitment process
- Review job descriptions
- Help manage consistency across the recruitment department
- Drive DEI initiatives
- Take on ad-hoc projects
Who You Are:
- 6+ months experience with coordinating and scheduling interviews
- Experience with ATS (Greenhouse preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree or experience equivalent
- Experience managing high volume interview coordination and scheduling
- Experience pivoting multiple tasks throughout the day
- Strong organization skills, attention to detail and excellent verbal/written communication
- Self motivated, proactive and eager to learn in a fast paced environment
About JW Player
JW Player pioneered video on the web over a decade ago and continues to innovate as the world’s largest network-independent platform for video delivery and intelligence. Media companies including Fox, VICE, Business Insider, and Univision, in addition to hundreds of thousands of creators of all types and sizes, rely on JW Player to deliver and monetize their content across all devices. JW Player’s massive global footprint of over 2 billion unique devices creates a powerful data graph of unique consumer insights and generates billions of incremental video views. The company is headquartered in New York, with offices in London and Eindhoven, and was named to Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™ in 2018. For more information, visit http://www.jwplayer.com.
When you join JW Player, you are not just joining a company or a team but a family. Our goal is to take care of you and ensure you will be successful in your new role. Your success is our success. When you join us, your benefits kick in from day one!
- Medical, Vision and Dental Coverage through Empire BlueCross
- Open PTO Policy - Self care is IMPORTANT!
- Development Program
- An opportunity to make an impact in a fast paced environment
- Bi - Annual Hack Weeks
- AMA (Ask Me Anything) and Fireside chats with Executives & JW Player family
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.