Transfix, named to Forbes’ “Next Billion-Dollar Startups” list, is the leading transportation solutions provider whose digital brokerage marketplace and logistics software offerings are helping transform the $800 billion trucking industry. Since its founding in 2013, Transfix has been driven by a mission to deliver simple, smart, and sustainable solutions for shippers and carriers, powered by people and technology.
By combining deep industry expertise and a best in class carrier network with cutting-edge technology, Transfix is reimagining the world of transportation. Fortune 500 companies such as Staples, Unilever, Target and Wayfair rely on Transfix to handle their most important FTL freight needs. With instant pricing, algorithmic matching, superior service, and unmatched intelligence, Transfix is optimizing the supply chain from start to finish. Come leave a positive impact on the environment as we help reduce the carbon footprint caused by the 65 billion wasted miles on the road.
The problems we solve everyday are real and require creativity, grit, and determination. Recognized as one of Built In’s Best Places to Work 2021, Transfix is building a culture that challenges norms while fostering experimentation and personal growth. We’re hiring team members who are passionate and are energized by the vision to simplify and transform one of the largest and most complex industries through technology, data and a strong commitment to customers.
We are looking for a Junior Recruiter to join our fast-growing people team! This position sits at the intersection of Talent Acquisition and Talent Operations and is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to expand their career within Talent Acquisition. The person in this role will wear many hats including handling their own full-cycle recruiting, helping the recruiting team with interview coordination, and creating an exceptional candidate experience for both virtual and in-person interviews. This individual should be comfortable working in a very fast-paced recruiting environment where priorities can change quickly and often.
If you’re excited about transforming an industry, being part of an innovative culture, and making a positive impact on the environment, send us your resume.
This position is currently remote but will eventually require the ability to be in our NYC office everyday.
What you'll do:
- Own the full cycle recruitment process for a number of key roles by sourcing, screening, coordinating interviews, and making offers to both active and passive candidates
- Partner closely with hiring managers to understand the requirements for their open positions, help them identify ideal candidates, and build trust that you’ll find them the best possible candidate
- Drive the recruiting process with hiring managers by leading kick-off calls for new roles, organizing candidate debriefs, and constantly finding news ways to support their hiring needs
- Create an outstanding candidate experience for in-person interviews by being the main point of contact for candidates from when they arrive until when they leave
- Be a proactive voice in the improvement of the overall hiring process by identifying innovative solutions to bolster our recruiting efforts
- Provide administrative support to the recruiting team including scheduling and rescheduling interviews, organizing candidate travel and managing conference rooms
- Analyze recruiting data to help drive a more efficient and effective recruiting process and continuously ensure a high level of data integrity within our ATS (Lever)
- Create, maintain, and manage recruiting documentation and collateral including recruiting marketing materials, recruiting best practices, and other ad hoc recruiting projects
- Partner with People team on talent acquisition related and ad hoc initiatives
- 1+ years experience as a Recruiter OR 2+ years as a Recruiting Coordinator in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Startup experience strongly preferred
- Outstanding organizational skills with strong attention to detail
- Excellent communications skills and comfortability in front of external stakeholders
- A passion for talent acquisition and people operations
- Self-driven and highly motivated
- Ability to work autonomously in an ever-changing environment
- Bachelor’s Degree
To all recruitment agencies: Transfix does not accept unsolicited agency resumes and will not be held responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Read Full Job Description