Who are we?
MaestroQA is focused on helping businesses to transform their customer experiences. Our platform streamlines quality assurance practices, guiding customer support coaching, and providing critical insights into the customer voice. We’re growing rapidly to help reshape how some of the world’s fastest-growing and most innovative companies — including Zoom, Etsy, Stitch Fix, DoorDash, Lyft, and Shopify — engage with their customers.
We believe that great products are created by people with different backgrounds, cultures, skills, interests, and perspectives. At Maestro, we’re proud to work daily to build a culture of belonging, and we encourage people to bring their authentic and best selves to work each day.
About the role
Fresh off of our $25M Series A funding, we are growing rapidly and looking for talented self-starters to help us grow and scale. To achieve our aggressive growth goals we’re hiring our first internal recruiter who will have an amazing opportunity to actually build a new function (at least at MaestroQA), as opposed to simply executing someone else’s vision. You will report to the Director of Operations and work closely with company leadership including our Go-To-Market VPs.
Outcomes you’ll be responsible for:
- Source candidates, including outbound, and own hiring process for Account Executives, SDRs, Marketers, Customer Success Managers, and Implementation Managers - IC’s and managers.
- Build a recruiting process for each GTM team to optimize for quality of hire.
- You want to join a company on the ground floor, at a moment of rapid growth and change.
- You find that overcoming challenges and solving complex problems is particularly rewarding for you.
- You’re looking to join an organization fueled by learning and development, and recognize the positive impact of adopting a growth mindset.
- Authenticity and transparency are two qualities that you value in a working environment
- 3+ years of experience recruiting either at an agency or a fast-growing Enterprise SaaS company.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy:
MaestroQA does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identitiy), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, martial status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.