Imagen enables Primary Care providers to become technology-enabled multispecialty practices, powering a successful transition from fee-for-service to value-based care. Imagen’s comprehensive platform includes in-office diagnostic testing, diagnostic interpretations powered by proprietary FDA-cleared machine learning software, and virtual specialist consults. Imagen’s platform empowers Primary Care providers to achieve healthcare’s quadruple aim of increasing quality, lowering costs, and improving the patient and provider experience.
Imagen’s team includes over 100 clinical, technical and business personnel. Imagen’s software has received first-of-its-kind FDA clearances, and its research has been published in leading peer-reviewed journals. Imagen has raised $135 million in capital from investors such as Google Ventures, Casdin Capital, and Threshold Ventures. Imagen was founded in 2015 and is based in New York City.
We’re looking for a driven and strategic Lead Recruiter to build and lead executive recruiting on our team. This is a hands-on, high-impact role where you will work alongside the executive leadership team at Imagen and hiring managers across the organization to develop sophisticated recruiting strategies and hire for our most senior positions. Our ideal candidate will be a leading brand ambassador for Imagen, data-driven, an excellent communicator, and has a demonstrated track record of developing and managing relationships with and hiring senior-level talent.
As the Lead Recruiter for senior hiring, you will:
- Build out and lead the executive recruiting function at Imagen
- Create a strategic and diversified sourcing portfolio, including referral networks, internal sourcing efforts, and managing relationships with executive and retained search firms
- Manage the recruiting process end-to-end in a metrics-driven way, from defining the talent strategy to closing candidates, primarily focusing on executive and senior-level roles
- Become a partner and trusted advisor for both candidates and hiring managers throughout the hiring process
- Act as a mentor and advisor to your teammates on the Recruiting team
You will love this job if:
- You’re a people person. You enjoy interacting and building relationships with different types of people; you’re intentional about creating a great experience for everyone you work with
- You’re an analytical problem solver. You are proactive about identifying roadblocks and providing sustainable and scalable recruiting processes.
- You embrace change. You thrive in fast-paced environment, respond to new information quickly, and can reprioritize appropriately without compromising on quality
- You want to have an impact. You’re passionate about improving patient lives and making care more accessible and affordable
You should get in touch if:
- You have a bachelor's degree or equivalent and 10+ years of relevant Recruiting experience
- You have experience within a retained or executive search firm and/or in-house executive recruiting
- You have a proven track record of managing senior and executive candidates from prospecting to close. Experience closing senior level candidates and negotiating compensation packages is required
- You have the ability to strategically partner with stakeholders at all levels, bringing to the table a solid emphasis of accountability, rigor and high standards for talent
- You have excellent oral, written, and interpersonal skills
- You are highly organized and are able to manage competing priorities, prioritize, and meet deadlines with minimal guidance.
Imagen is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Imagen will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.