Greater NYC Area
At Bizzabo, we believe that the people you hire and the culture you build are what makes us successful as a company.
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Partner join our HR team and manage our hiring needs in our NY office.
Bizzabo is the fastest growing event technology company in a $7B market. Our Events Cloud empowers event marketers to manage, measure and grow professional events across the globe. We are pioneers of event technology and champions of our customer's success. We are on a mission to bring people together and to make events more rewarding for everyone involved.
Bizzabo customers include: Hubspot, Coindesk, Teach for America, EA Sports and Dow Jones among thousands of others. Bizzabo is often named as one of the most promising tech companies coming out of Israel. Bizzabo's growth has been featured on TechCrunch, Fox News, The Wall Street Journal, FastCompany, Huffington Post and many more.
Your day to day will include:
- Represent the company brand and who we are as the first point of contact for candidates.
- Define and create job descriptions with hiring managers.
- Actively source the best talent using best practices.
- Work closely with hiring managers throughout the hiring process.
- Constantly bring new initiatives to increase employee engagement and participation to meet hiring needs.
- Establish metrics and analyze recruiting efforts on a quarterly basis, then create strategic recommendation from results of analysis.
- Creatively think of new ways to reach candidates and create brand awareness.
- Be the ambassador for Bizzabo’s referral program to encourage team members continued participation.
- Work closely with a marketing persona to meet hiring goals.
- Meet recruitment KPI’s to ensure company growth.
- 3+ years of recruitment experience for SaaS Sales positions in the NY SaaS industry - required.
- Full lifecycle recruiting experience.
- Proven experience in talent search techniques.
- Strong candidate sourcing skills with the ability to dive deep into hard-to-fill positions.
- Bachelors degree - required.
- Proven experience in working with placement agencies and headhunters - required.
- Exceptional eye for talent with the ability to quickly screen and identify fit for both professional and cultural qualities.
- Experience with managing deep HR interviews.
- Passionate about technology and knowledgeable about the tech industry.
- Fluent English- required.
- Multi-tasker that thrives in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
Read Full Job Description