As a member of the Recruiting Team at CB Insights, you’ll be responsible for our most important asset – its people. This role requires impeccable candidate experience responsibilities in addition to knowledge of recruitment methods and technologies. This is a full lifecycle role and you will be expected to work closely with both candidates and CB Insights stakeholders.
Your main tasks:
- Execute customized full cycle recruiting for a variety of high level technical and non technical roles at CB Insights
- Research, analyze, and design strategies to create cost-effective and time efficient sourcing plans that result in maintaining high recruitment deliverables
- Build relationships with hiring managers to identify and implement sourcing strategies that will drive talent to open positions
- Develop and execute creative recruitment strategy by sourcing passive candidates through multiple channels (blogs, job boards, business networks, etc.)
- Regularly manage and maintain data integrity, and proactively share data-centric updates with internal stakeholders
- Keep up-to-date with new recruiting methods; assist in developing consistent recruiting strategies at CB Insights
- Proactively communicate with hiring managers throughout the recruiting lifecycle to provide information on candidate pipeline
- Review pipeline of potential candidates in our ATS (Greenhouse), match applicants with job requirements based on candidate work history, skills, education, training and other qualifications
- Handle full cycle recruitment efforts including but not limited to source, screen, interview, schedule and recommend candidates for open roles as well as pipeline candidates for future opportunities
- Focus on solutions and execution, and thrive in the face of ever changing demands from the business
- Continuously learning by staying on top of emerging platforms, trends, products, or techniques that may net more effective results
What you bring to the table:
- 7+ years’ experience in full cycle recruiting, preferably with agency + fast growing startup experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong follow-up and organizational skills with an eye on great candidate experience
- Proactive with a get sh*t done attitude
- Proven ability in a data driven approach to recruiting to define and implement resourcing strategies
- Excellent judgement of character and genuine passion for matching talent with need
- Proficient in an ATS (Greenhouse preferred), MS Office, and Google Apps
This role will be right for you if:
- You love using data to make informed decisions about pipelines
- You are resilient in nature, and ride the highs and lows of recruiting with ease
- You value learning and stay up to date with new trends in the talent acquisition space
- You are a natural networker, a general talent magnet, and can influence others
What’s CB Insights All AboutThe CB Insights platform is the smartest way to explore and exploit emerging technologies. We help the world’s leading companies accelerate their digital strategy and transformation with data, not opinion. Our Emerging Technology Insights Platform fuses machine and human intelligence to help you discover and manage your response to emerging technology startups and markets.
- Amazing culture: Hard Work, High Standards, Hungry, Helpfulness, and Humility: Learn more here
- A newsletter that 600k people follow: Sign up here.
- Be Healthy: Health with HSA and FSA options, dental, and vision insurance along with unlimited/take what you need sick day policy
- Plan for the future: 401k with up to 4% match
- Continued Learning: $1,000 yearly continuing education stipend
- Rest and Relax: Competitive vacation and holiday plans
- Refuel: Daily lunch stipend, unlimited snacks/coffee
We know that diversity makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking. We are dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply if your experience is close to what we are looking for.
Equal Opportunity Employer: CB Insights is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.If you know someone who'd be perfect for the role, submit here and you'll be eligible for $5,000!