Lead Technical Recruiter at Bread
Bread increases e-commerce sales by providing a best-in-class digital workflow for consumer purchase financing. Our technology, coupled with intelligent, responsive service, is what makes merchants choose to partner with Bread. Bread has grown its book of business significantly since its launch, and along with that, its team. However, in order to continue supporting our growth, we need an exceptional recruiter to help source and close high-quality candidates that will enjoy life at Bread.
A big part of what’s made us successful to date has been our relentless commitment to hiring the absolute best folks we can find for each and every role. We have conviction that great companies are made up of great people, and we care that people fit both the role that we are hiring them to do each day, and are also people we’d enjoy spending time with. After all, so much of one’s time is spent at work with colleagues!
- Feel passionate about both the thrill of rolling up your sleeves to source and recruit just as equally as the thrill of coaching, mentoring and leading a technical recruiting team
- Can’t rest until your to-do list has only ticked boxes - you are tenacious when it comes to following up
- Feel passionate about matching great candidates to great companies and teams, and about providing top-notch, creative candidate experiences
- Have experience recruiting for both engineering and product roles, with an emphasis on high-quality technical candidates
- Are responsible for having matched some of your current company’s best-performing employees with their current roles
- Have strong opinions and thoughts on behavioral interviewing skills, and on which candidate assessment techniques drive results
- Can source with the best of them - you’re great at feeling out how and where to source from, and can even drum up creative ways to drive interest in a given role
- 6+ years of professional experience in recruiting
- Track record of delivering high-quality outputs consistently under pressure. You actually thrive in a somewhat high-pressure, fast-paced environment
- A network of contacts in engineering circles across the US, both remote-based and within well known engineering hubs
- A data-driven approach to your work - you realize that hiring can be a subjective process, and you do all you can to make it as objective and quantitative as possible