Leadership Recruiting Researcher at DoorDash
The DoorDash Leadership Recruiting Team is a newly formed team of talent advisors and business partners to the DoorDash leadership team as we discover and hire the best leaders who empower DoorDash’s growth. We’re hiring a Leadership Recruiting Researcher as we invest in and expand our leadership team at DoorDash. As a Researcher, you will play an integral role in executing against some of our most complex leadership searches. In this role, you will own the research and engagement strategy for the most sought after talent (technical and non-technical) across DoorDash company wide. The Leadership Recruiting Team works with DoorDash’s hiring leaders as consultants; partnering to develop and innovate data-driven leadership recruiting strategies. This role will report into the Senior Director of Leadership Recruiting.What You'll Do
- Help to define, design and implement leadership recruiting programs and search engagements for a variety of leadership roles including understanding and mapping the talent landscape, internal calibration and referrals, and matching those data points with the external talent market
- Focus on external talent market mapping, market and talent insights, as well as senior talent cultivation and bench-building for future needs
- Partner with Leadership Recruiters to launch search engagements, create robust job and candidate specifications, and qualify and present leadership candidates
- Deliver qualified diverse pipelines for active roles, as well as actively network and establish positive relationships with diverse candidates and organizations
- Analyze effectiveness of efforts through data analysis and reporting including search progress reports, status reports, and market trend/feedback reports for presentation to senior leadership
- Proactively recommend and drive process improvements that impact candidate identification and engagement
- Support an exemplary candidate experience at every stage of the process
- 3+ years of leadership sourcing and candidate development in-house experience, preferably with a fast-paced tech company
- In-depth understanding of market mapping, talent research, and candidate identification
- Experience using talent market insights and data to influence decisions within the leadership groups and cross-functional teams
- Demonstrated track record of building working relationships with leaders and cross-functional partners
- Self-motivated and intellectually curious
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are doers - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learning - We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer obsessed - Our mission is to grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility.
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits.
DoorDash is a technology company that connects customers with their favorite local and national businesses in over 4,000 cities and all 50 states across the United States and Canada. Founded in 2013, DoorDash empowers merchants to grow their businesses by offering on-demand delivery, data-driven insights, and better in-store efficiency, providing delightful experiences from door to door. By building the last-mile delivery infrastructure for local cities, DoorDash is bringing communities closer, one doorstep at a time. Read more on the DoorDash blog or at www.doordash.com.Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.