Learning and Development Manager at Prove (Formerly Payfone)
We are searching for a Learning & Development Manager to help us deliver the best in-class learning experience for our managers and employees. You will be tasked with building out a L&D Program from scratch and delivering it to a global employee population. The ideal candidate will be someone that has experience at a small to mid-sized global technology company
What You Are Accountable For
- Design and execute learning development programs that deliver measurable business and meaningful career growth for our employees.
- Develop and deliver content and resources that support multi-modal learning in both e-learning and live formats.
- Partner with executive team to build out DE&I strategy and initiatives
- Collaborate with HR business partners and senior leaders to assess learning gaps and design short and long-term learning solutions to optimize employee success.
- Promote, maintain and enhance our cultural values of humility, passion, inclusion, and leadership.
- Strong passion for learning about our products and markets through in-house and external training.
What We Require
- 4 -6 years of experience in learning, talent and/or leadership development.
- Experience designing and leading interactive virtual events in Zoom and Teams.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Outstanding attention to detail and quantitative/qualitative analysis skills
- Grow the Professional Development function and scale the organization’s approach
- Strong knowledge of e-learning platforms, LMS systems, LinkedIn Learning, and other content-creation tools.
- Experience working with global audiences is strongly preferred.
- Experience spearheading DE&I strategy and initiatives
- Experience in cybersecurity, fintech, or fast-growing startup is required
- Experience in a high-growth tech startup growing from $50m to $200m in ARR